Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Jude Okoye's Wife, Ifeoma Shares Adorable Photo Of Their New Baby Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye's Wife, Ifeoma Shares Adorable Photo Of Their New Baby Girl (1156 Views)

P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) / Jude Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Ifeoma On Her Birthday / Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jude Okoye's Wife, Ifeoma Shares Adorable Photo Of Their New Baby Girl by YomzzyDBlogger: 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-k_s9rgto0S0/WfCelvzcSDI/AAAAAAAAFvU/psLf3rmtjSMBgdW4NbpKa_mqCFncStEjgCLcBGAs/s640/baby.jpg[/img]

Jude Okoye's wife, Ifeoma took to her IG page to share photo of her baby girl, Eleanor Chisom Okoye.

She captioned the photo;

'Time flies by truly when you are having fun! From your conception down to your birth, wasn’t an easy ride physically and emotionally.. but God always found a way to place the right things/people in my life to see that I don’t break in whatsoever situation I found myself.. After 40 weeks of waiting , I pulled through, I walked into the labor room, God proved that he is God again and you where out in no time!! I love you..Eleanor Chisom Okoye.. shout-out to the ones who looked out for me through this phase! From sorting out my cravings to going the extra mile to see that I was extremely happy all the time... You Rock!!! #onemontholdtoday #september25th #mylittleprincess #babynumber2#positivevibesonly?'

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/10/jude-okoyes-wife-shares-adorable-photo.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Jude Okoye's Wife, Ifeoma Shares Adorable Photo Of Their New Baby Girl by YomzzyDBlogger: 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
Re: Jude Okoye's Wife, Ifeoma Shares Adorable Photo Of Their New Baby Girl by iamJ(m): 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
cute but big head lipsrsealed

Hope she is ok cry wouldnt have been easy downloading that

#No Filter Attitude
Re: Jude Okoye's Wife, Ifeoma Shares Adorable Photo Of Their New Baby Girl by Young03(m): 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
ok
Re: Jude Okoye's Wife, Ifeoma Shares Adorable Photo Of Their New Baby Girl by Tweetysparkles(f): 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
buh y is she counting the number of babies dont understand tis mummy ooo, well, happy for your cute princess cheesy when you get to number 12, let me no so that we can form a team tongue dont quote me oo, am dwinking garri grin
Re: Jude Okoye's Wife, Ifeoma Shares Adorable Photo Of Their New Baby Girl by itspzpics(m): 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
wow.... so cute
Re: Jude Okoye's Wife, Ifeoma Shares Adorable Photo Of Their New Baby Girl by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Jude Okoye's Wife, Ifeoma Shares Adorable Photo Of Their New Baby Girl by iamcha: 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
she's cute smiley

(1) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo With Adesua Etomi And Banky W At Wedding Party Premier / Meet Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, The Babcock Student Who Stole Davido’s Heart! / Domestic Violence – Nollywood Actress Juliet Mgborukwe Set To Divorce Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.