Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Romance - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance (494 Views)

Romance Coin / Bbnaija Hot Bedroom Romance Between K-brule And Khloe| What Does K-brule Want? / Sex And Romance In The Dream. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romance by Faithola(f): 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
How Vacation Helps You Get Over A Breakup

Many will tell you “take a break and go for a vacation after a breakup”, have you wondered why?
Even without being told there is this instinct that tells you to go away for some time after your relationship with someone you loved had come to an end. Especially, when the both of you reside in the same city.

75% of ladies who were broken up with experience moments of bruised “Ego”. They feel robbed at some point and many tend to do rebound because of the need for companionship while some get bitter, some carry the hurt around.

You may be wondering or crying how can I move on? “Don’t fret it, honey, you are gonna be fine”.
One of the ways to get over a breakup is going on a vacation. The magic of a vacation is the peace of mind attached to it. You have time to yourself alone with no work or anyone around and you might want to cry or think about your ex while you are alone but it’s okay Boo. Cry but wipe those tears off and make decisions to move on.

A breakup is not the end of the world, it’s only door to a new beginning and another amazing page, if only you make the right decisions.
Many have this mindset “I don’t have enough money to go on a vacation, it’s too expensive”. There are lots of beautiful places that are beautiful, serene and yet affordable here in Nigeria. Places like the National parks, resorts like the Marina resort etc.

You can also travel outside your city to visit members of your family, your friends etc. But wherever you are choosing should be where you can have peace and time to yourself.
I remember a few years ago when I was going through emotional stress, I took a vacation to the national park in Cross rivers state and it was worth it. The network over there wasn't good enough hence, no calls. I had peace and all the time and attention to myself Before I got back home I had made my decisions.

Dear readers, if you are going through this, please take your time and heal.
If you ever need anyone to talk to, don’t hesitate to reach me via oladosurofiyat@gmail.com
Faithola.com

(1) (Reply)

Subscribers Win Big In Glo Everyday Bonanza / Help, How Do I Deal With My Landlord. / Movie: A Bad Moms Christmas (2017) || Deckmob.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.