Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Pls Help Me Save Another Year Of Staying At Home. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Help Me Save Another Year Of Staying At Home. (1729 Views)

Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration / Disadvantages Of Staying In The School Hostel / Advantages & Disadvantages Of Staying In School Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Save Another Year Of Staying At Home. by airprince(m): 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
Good evening Nairalanders..Pls I need help...
I scored 222 in jamb and 74 in Delsu's post ume exam which totaled my aggregate to 64.The problem here now is that first batch was out and my name wasn't in the list so i met the admission officer of the school and shared my problem with her and she said that I'm not qualified for the course I applied that history requires 2 arts subject whereas it was stated that it requires three art or social science subjects..My O'level result contains English language,Mathematics, Government,Crs,Civic,Economics, Marketing,Biology but I had E8 in literature..
Pls help me with suggestions on what to do and what course i can study in schools which post ume form is still On..
Mods pls help me move this to front Page..I can't bear the truama of staying at home for another year

Re: Pls Help Me Save Another Year Of Staying At Home. by airprince(m): 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mynd44 tosyne2much lalasticla airforce1 Pls help
Re: Pls Help Me Save Another Year Of Staying At Home. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
airprince:
Good evening Nairalanders..Pls I need help...
I scored 222 in jamb and 74 in Delsu's post ume exam which totaled my aggregate to 64.The problem here now is that first batch was out and my name wasn't in the list so i met the admission officer of the school and shared my problem with her and she said that I'm not qualified for the course I applied that history requires 2 arts subject whereas it was stated that it requires three art or social science subjects..My O'level result contains English language,Mathematics, Government,Crs,Civic,Economics, Marketing,Biology but I had E8 in literature..
Pls help me with suggestions on what to do and what course i can study in schools which post ume form is still On..
Mods pls help me move this to front Page..I can't bear the truama of staying at home for another year
try unical next yr history or philosophy but don't near political science dept
Re: Pls Help Me Save Another Year Of Staying At Home. by airprince(m): 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
OGHENAOGIE:
try unical next yr history or philosophy but don't near political science dept
I can't wait till next year.
No other options
Re: Pls Help Me Save Another Year Of Staying At Home. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
[quote author=airprince post=61770623]
I can't wait till OK sir....wetin u wan do...skool wey go tire u soon...
Re: Pls Help Me Save Another Year Of Staying At Home. by ElRapido: 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
Try Lautech..... Oops no art course in Lautech
Re: Pls Help Me Save Another Year Of Staying At Home. by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 26, 2017
Enta delsu with ur credentials shey u Scored more than 45
D school said u guys shld come
Google for more info
They might consider u
Re: Pls Help Me Save Another Year Of Staying At Home. by airprince(m): 8:31am On Oct 26, 2017
Emzyme:
Enta delsu with ur credentials shey u Scored more than 45
D school said u guys shld come
Google for more info
They might consider u

That info is for direct entry candidates
Re: Pls Help Me Save Another Year Of Staying At Home. by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 26, 2017
airprince:

That info is for direct entry candidates

U are wrong its for
Utme/De candidates oo
So u deh qualified o
Re: Pls Help Me Save Another Year Of Staying At Home. by PrinceJoeWan(m): 9:29am On Oct 26, 2017
airprince:

I can't wait till next year.
No other options
So y don't u consider Pre degree?
Re: Pls Help Me Save Another Year Of Staying At Home. by airprince(m): 9:50am On Oct 26, 2017
PrinceJoeWan:
So y don't u consider Pre degree?
I heard it's too risky and too biased
Re: Pls Help Me Save Another Year Of Staying At Home. by PrinceJoeWan(m): 10:21am On Oct 26, 2017
airprince:

I heard it's too risky and too biased
Forget those rumours if u perform well u will be admitted and besides its a two way journey u will still write jamb so if pre degree didn't work jamb will work. I will also advice u to rewrite ur o'level to stand a better chance of getting ur preferred course!
Re: Pls Help Me Save Another Year Of Staying At Home. by airprince(m): 10:33am On Oct 26, 2017
PrinceJoeWan:

Forget those rumours if u perform well u will be admitted and besides its a two way journey u will still write jamb so if pre degree didn't work jamb will work. I will also advice u to rewrite ur o'level to stand a better chance of getting ur preferred course!
Pls elaborate more about this predegree for me
Re: Pls Help Me Save Another Year Of Staying At Home. by airprince(m): 10:35am On Oct 26, 2017
ElRapido:
Try Lautech..... Oops no art course in Lautech
No other options pls
Re: Pls Help Me Save Another Year Of Staying At Home. by PrinceJoeWan(m): 11:27am On Oct 26, 2017
airprince:

Pls elaborate more about this predegree for me
To the best of my knowledge its a program that starts around march or april and it is just for three months. U will have to undergo medical and other screening exercises that's all I know so far?
Re: Pls Help Me Save Another Year Of Staying At Home. by nenergy(m): 11:52am On Oct 26, 2017
What have you been doing with your time while waiting for admission? School isn't do or die. Get a profitable skill while you keep trying
Re: Pls Help Me Save Another Year Of Staying At Home. by airprince(m): 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
[quote author=OGHENAOGIE post=61771222][/quote]Any other school at all, i just don't wanna stay at home this year
Re: Pls Help Me Save Another Year Of Staying At Home. by airprince(m): 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
PrinceJoeWan:

To the best of my knowledge its a program that starts around march or april and it is just for three months. U will have to undergo medical and other screening exercises that's all I know so far?
Okay, thanks
Re: Pls Help Me Save Another Year Of Staying At Home. by sammy99(m): 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
u can check 4 oau
Re: Pls Help Me Save Another Year Of Staying At Home. by airprince(m): 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
Is there form still on?
Re: Pls Help Me Save Another Year Of Staying At Home. by airprince(m): 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
nenergy:
What have you been doing with your time while waiting for admission? School isn't do or die. Get a profitable skill while you keep trying
A skill like??

(1) (Reply)

Reps Consider Scrapping NYSC For These 3 Reasons As Bill Reaches Second Reading / 10 African Most Formidable Queens / Meet The First University Graduate From Northern Nigeria; - An Pic .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.