Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

I Like A Girl With Nice Curves – Ben Lugo Touitou - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Like A Girl With Nice Curves – Ben Lugo Touitou (5017 Views)

Ben Touitou Biography: Age, Networth, Career, Movies, Girlfriend And More / Emeka Ike Celebrates 54th Birthday With Nice Pictures / How I Was Fooled By A Fan- Ben Lugo Touitou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Like A Girl With Nice Curves – Ben Lugo Touitou by splendid22(m): 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
Believe it or not, Benjamin Lugo Touitou is one of the fast rising actors in Nollywood who are setting new standards in the movie industry. The soft spoken Lagos Cougar actor recently visited TheNewsGuru. In the course of our chat with him, he revealed his passion for acting, how he plays romantic roles, amongst other issues.

When probed about his favourite qualities in a woman, the role interpreter said he is attracted to prayerful women and also noted that he likes a girl with nice curves

“I have been attracted to women, to plus sized women not because of their looks but because of their confidence. Because they were well dressed, they were clean and confident . I am sapio-sexual, its not always about the physical attraction . One of the qualities I really admire is a girl with nice curves.People talk about ass and boobs , but I like curves"

Read the rest here

https://www.thenewsguru.com/like-girl-nice-curves-ben-lugo-touitou/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYln-mpUq8U

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Make Love To Ogogo In A Movie – Kemi Olunloyo / Ladies See Kinds Of Positions That Make Men Smile When Making Love / Regina Daniels Finally Acting Her Real Age [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.