Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Can You Court A Smoker? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Court A Smoker? (367 Views)

See What This Female Weed Smoker Posted On Facebook / Make-up Fraud: Man Sues Wife To Court A Day After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Court A Smoker? by ebonflexy(m): 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
Got this girl. Cute, sensible....but she occasionally smokes sheesha.
In rare times of stress, she would smoke a cigar. I believe she is trying to quit.

So folks: If a person was otherwise perfect, but has this struggle, would you date/court/marry her?
Re: Can You Court A Smoker? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
if she doesnt stink of smoke then she is ok, but if her breathe stink of tobacco then its a NO-NO for me
Re: Can You Court A Smoker? by Alennsar(f): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
over my living body
Re: Can You Court A Smoker? by mrphysics(m): 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lol. Everyone has what works for them. I need to know why she smoke though they can't be any good reason to smoke. Its a habit, so I will help her overcome it.

Secondly, you need to know how long she have been into that. If she have been smoking for more than 3 years, then it is very hard to stop her from smoking. But if she is just starting, then you may need to discuss it with her.

How?
The first line of action is to know the alternative to smoking. Does she smoke when she is alone? If yes, then you must try to be with her always. Loneliness can make one do anything.

The next is to examine the kind of friends she moves with. They may be the reason why she smokes. Help to reduce such circle of friends by being a best friend to her.

Always reward her. For each time she makes progress, reward her. Encourage her and let her see she can do more, achieve more, and be more. You can reward her by taking her out, or getting a gift for her.

I think this should do

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Different Ways To Make Each Of Your Kids Feel Special / 10 Strongest Dogs In The World / Basic Principles That Needs To Be Met For A Happy Relationship To Be Successful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.