Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Giving Award To Ronaldo And Not Messi Hurts My Soul – Maradona - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Giving Award To Ronaldo And Not Messi Hurts My Soul – Maradona (1514 Views)

I’m Cristiano, Not Messi” - Cristiano Ronaldo Reacts Furiously At Al-hilal Fans / Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi / Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giving Award To Ronaldo And Not Messi Hurts My Soul – Maradona by joemiki(m): 12:11am On Oct 26, 2017
Few Days ago, Ronaldo was announced the 2017 FIFA Best Player at the just concluded FIFA Awards, and the Real Madrid star has earned accolade for the second year running, beating off competition from Messi and Neymar.

Maradona and former Brazil international presented Ronaldo the award in London and afterward said it was painful handing over the trophy to the Portuguese.

Maradona also dismissed reports that he has a bad relationship with the Barcelona star, saying the love and affection between them are still intact.
Read more at:
http://www.news.wikiloaded.com/giving-award-ronaldo-not-messi-hurts-soul-maradona/
Re: Giving Award To Ronaldo And Not Messi Hurts My Soul – Maradona by Alasi20(m): 12:20am On Oct 26, 2017
Lolz
Re: Giving Award To Ronaldo And Not Messi Hurts My Soul – Maradona by Depreacherman(m): 1:10am On Oct 26, 2017
You are permitted to be angry at my success but you cannot stop my success.

CR7 deserved it and even FIFA couldn't stop him.....

Messi is good too but is CR7's time to shine....

1 Like

Re: Giving Award To Ronaldo And Not Messi Hurts My Soul – Maradona by hisgrace090: 4:08am On Oct 26, 2017
Let he who the cap fits wear it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The First Fully Functional Fiber Electric Skateboard Launched / Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is Greater Than Messi / 1.5 To 2 Odds Daily SURE Winning Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.