Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Conversion Of VR6 To I4 Engine - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Conversion Of VR6 To I4 Engine (1472 Views)

Conversion Of Petrol Vehicles To CNG To Cost Between N300,000 To N600,000 – FG / Toyota Highlander 2009 2.7L I4 Engine Advice / 2019 BMW X5 Protection VR6 Can Withstand Any Millitarygrade Weapons Fired At It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conversion Of VR6 To I4 Engine by sola12(m): 6:58am On Oct 26, 2017
Tuale!!! To all the boss in the car talk section.
Pls am thinking of converting my Sharon VW VR6 engine to a four plug engine.
My "Kazeem" told me its possible, it will fit in and work fine also it will be more reliable and nt drain my pocket anymore.
Gurus in the house pls should I go ahead with it? what are the pros and cons. Also which type of I4 engine can it be converted to and the cost.
Thank you all
Re: Conversion Of VR6 To I4 Engine by honmusa(m): 7:41am On Oct 26, 2017
sola12:
My "Kazeem" told me its possible, it will fit in and work fine also it will be more reliable and nt drain my pocket anymore.
Gurus in the house pls should I go ahead with it? what are the pros and cons. Also which type of I4 engine can it be converted to and the cost.
Thank you all
Go ahead na since it your kazeem that design the the two engine.just ensure that you have enough money to fund this white elephant project .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conversion Of VR6 To I4 Engine by diportivo: 7:43am On Oct 26, 2017
sola12:
Thank you all

your kazeem tells u its possible and didn't tell u the engine he will put

your kazeem can't handle vr6 and wants to handle conversion to i4

your kazeem needs a cash cow

your kazeem is smart dumb

don't be like ur kazeem

be a demeanor wink

on the flip side,if u use nonsense oil for ur vr6 it will show u pepper...especially the timing chain

if the small water hoses are not connected,yawa go gas

if u run it without thermostat, wahala dey

I'm sure u r doing all of the above

iv used a v5,and neva had any issues with it...

2 Likes

Re: Conversion Of VR6 To I4 Engine by kingreign(m): 8:34am On Oct 26, 2017
Do it, dare to do the unthinkable. wink

#not my biz
Re: Conversion Of VR6 To I4 Engine by diportivo: 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
kingreign:

#not my biz

Re: Conversion Of VR6 To I4 Engine by Inception(m): 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
kingreign:

#not my biz

Bro,

How your end?

Sarah sends her greetings...
Re: Conversion Of VR6 To I4 Engine by sultaan(m): 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
Its almost Xmas and your kazeem is setting up a sweet game plan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conversion Of VR6 To I4 Engine by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
diportivo:

Stop copying my pics. Be original boy.
Re: Conversion Of VR6 To I4 Engine by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
sola12:
Thank you all
Find mazdaengineparts on Nairaland... You will get more options than Gazzuzz and honmusa can concoct in a life time.
Re: Conversion Of VR6 To I4 Engine by woodrow(m): 12:17am On Oct 27, 2017
What problem is the vr6 giving you that can't be solved? I once used a golf 3 'vr6,I enjoyed it till I sold.if your mech is having issues with 'vr6,why not seek a competent mechanism who understands it better?

1 Like

Re: Conversion Of VR6 To I4 Engine by sola12(m): 8:49am On Oct 27, 2017
woodrow:
What problem is the vr6 giving you that can't be solved? I once used a golf 3 'vr6,I enjoyed it till I sold.if your mech is having issues with 'vr6,why not seek a competent mechanism who understands it better?

Pls do u have a mechanic in Lagos Dat can help me out on it.
Re: Conversion Of VR6 To I4 Engine by woodrow(m): 9:50am On Oct 27, 2017
sola12:

Pls do u have a mechanic in Lagos Dat can help me out on it.
Do u need a mechanic or do u need a rewire? Most times try ascertain the fault before deciding who to call.
If u need a rewire,there is a fair complexion guy in itire called 'pastor',I no longer have his number I would have sent it to you,and if you need a mechanic,,the guy I use is based around alimosho,idimu police station side. Vr6 dry sweet.the v6 version of Volkswagen.how can you not be enjoying it?
Re: Conversion Of VR6 To I4 Engine by sola12(m): 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
woodrow:

Do u need a mechanic or do u need a rewire? Most times try ascertain the fault before deciding who to call.
If u need a rewire,there is a fair complexion guy in itire called 'pastor',I no longer have his number I would have sent it to you,and if you need a mechanic,,the guy I use is based around alimosho,idimu police station side. Vr6 dry sweet.the v6 version of Volkswagen.how can you not be enjoying it?

Pls can u send his contact to me.

(1) (Reply)

I Finally Killed The Rat In My Car / Body Upgrade For Lexus Es 350 / Why You Need A Vehicle Gun Safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.