Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,038 members, 7,859,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:32 PM

AAU Graduate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AAU Graduate (296 Views)

Aau Graduate / AAU Post-utme Past Questions Is Here / AAU Update On ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AAU Graduate by Stephen6229(m): 7:38am On Oct 26, 2017
*AAU Update*
*HAPPY GRADUATION COMR. STEPHEN IKHANE*
*Through the years of School, you would think somewhere along the line they would have taught us how to say GOODBYE!!!*
*Saying Goodbye isn't the hard part, its what we leave behind that's tough.*
*Anyways you never leave someone behind, you take a part of them with you and leave behind a part of yourself.*
*In a moment let me first appreciate a few who were so instrumental to me.*
My Homies- God'stime Olumese, Sediq, Jeff, Solomon and Pedro Okonye
My Friends turn Family-
Issoken (ISK) Sandy Bella, Queen Mary Efesemen, Gladys Ibhafidon(School mum) Clementina, Esther Omolua, Jennifer Ogbeni, Connie Jessy Mimi, Tracy Williams, Osasogie Christian Iyekekpolor, Miss P, Eguale gift, Pedro Okonye, Christian Osakpolor, Perpetual, Emmanuel Aloko, Anita (Anibligz) Cynthia Benedict, Blessing Stanley, Alex Peter, Victor (Former SPAN DOI), Victory and Fred, Grace Sarah Ngozi, Mercy Oseghale, Olumese Igberaese, Sediq, Jeff spotlight, Famous and Favorite, Mercy Momoh, Becky
My Leaders- Edwin Okolise and Rht Hon. Vicars
*I would have wished to recognize everyone, but for the importunity. You all are special.*
*Parting is such a sweet sorrow. We meet to part and part to meet. Whether we shall meet again I know not. Please keep in constant remembrance the memories we shared. Forever and Forever farewell. If we do meet again, why, we shall smile; If not, why, then this parting was good. I LOVE YOU ALL. I PRAY I SEE YOU ALL AT THE TOP.*
*COMR. STEPHEN IKHANE*
*ONE TIME SUG DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION,6
*AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA*

(1) (Reply)

Sleemut Tutor Provides ADULT EDUCATION Service...available In Ibadan / Health, Safety And Environment (HSE 1, 2 And 3) / Commercial Heat Exchanger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.