Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

How Do I Get Access To Loans/ Funds - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Do I Get Access To Loans/ Funds (781 Views)

Sack Farmers How Do You Get Access To Cheap Sack ? I Need Almost 8000 Pieces / CBN Commends North-east Farmers For Paying Loans / Buhari Orders Single Digit Interest Rate For Agric Loans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Access To Loans/ Funds by Othlera(m): 8:09am On Oct 26, 2017
hello house, I have access to lands and also access to lands by river basin authorities buh the problem is funding. I would like to know if it's possible to get a lone of 100000 from a bank with little or no collateral coz I'm a student and I have to fund my poultry of 49 birds also.the things is my parents do assist me financially buh I want go start crop farming and I want to start with cucumber or Melon. please I'll appreciate any advice on how to get capital or how to apply for bank loans
Re: How Do I Get Access To Loans/ Funds by shyenar999(m): 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
Othlera:
hello house, I have access to lands and also access to lands by river basin authorities buh the problem is funding. I would like to know if it's possible to get a lone of 100000 from a bank with little or no collateral coz I'm a student and I have to fund my poultry of 49 birds also.the things is my parents do assist me financially buh I want go start crop farming and I want to start with cucumber or Melon. please I'll appreciate any advice on how to get capital or how to apply for bank loans
Re: How Do I Get Access To Loans/ Funds by jethro2: 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
Othlera:

Dont even attempt farming with loan.
Its better to have some practical knowledge before venturing into crop.
Source from friend and family that will not quickly hook you up until you can stabilise.

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Access To Loans/ Funds by maisauki: 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
jethro2:

Dont even attempt farming with loan.
Its better to have some practical knowledge before venturing into crop.
Source from friend and family that will not quickly hook you up until you can stabilise.

Thank me later
you read my mind very well, big sis...what i jus wanna add is that he should start small
BTW, we need to talk oo sis
Re: How Do I Get Access To Loans/ Funds by Othlera(m): 12:06am On Oct 27, 2017
thanks alot for the advice.i really appreciate
Re: How Do I Get Access To Loans/ Funds by jethro2: 7:04am On Dec 28, 2018
If you are thinking anything fruits and vegetable for 2019, you know which door to knock.

We have series of activities to suit your purpose

* Our 3 months affordable practical class is for those that really need to understand growing crops from a Farmers perspective.

During the training, we take you through several activities such as

* Soil Requirement and Soil treatment for growing fruits and vegetables

* Different method of planting

* Nutrient and water requirement

* Disease control and Pest management

* Marketing and market link for different type of vegetables

* Best time to plant each vegetable for profit maximising

And so many that are not mentioned here

2. Farm Manager Job Vacancy

At the end of the 3 month training, successful participants are linked up with established farm to work as farm managers and supervisors.

There is attractive salary offered
and farm accomodation provided at the working place.

3. Successful participants at the end of the training may choose to join the cluster farming system in partnership with "Farmvilla Resource Centre"

At the cluster, land is provided free.
Some other agricultural incentives are made available for the cluster member to start his own farm.

An agreement is reached between farmvilla and the cluster member with everyone strictly keeping to their own terms of agreement.

4. Participants can start their own farm wherever they choose to be with all the agricultural knowledge that has been acquired during the training period.

Technical support to navigate the agric terrain is always available for the participants at anytime

5. We consult for farm owners. We help set up fruits and vegetable farm for new Farmers.

To participate in our training.
Monday January 7th 2019 is the resumption date

Training fee
N50,000

Duration of training
3 months
Jan - March

Accomodation is Free for all participant

Payments are made to
Entrepreneur Youth Cooperative Multipurpose Society
Stanbic IBTC Saki

Please note that it's first come first serve as we have limited Accomodation space

Contact no

(1) (Reply)

I Need Project Topics On Organic Broiler Production / My Experience at a Livestock Market / Ten Rice Producing Countries In The World In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.