Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Help Me Plan My Parents' 65&70 Birthday - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Help Me Plan My Parents' 65&70 Birthday (2574 Views)

Orhokpokpo Community Sends Hearty Wishes To Ighoyota Amori On His 70 Birthday. / Help Me Plan My Cousin's Birthday / I Need Ideas On How To Plan My Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Plan My Parents' 65&70 Birthday by Nikkygold4life(f): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,

I and my siblings are planning birthday
celebration 65&70 for mom and dad on the same day in 2018. I need your ideas to plan a moderate but posh party for them. Thanks in anticipation of your useful inputs.
Re: Help Me Plan My Parents' 65&70 Birthday by JLM(f): 11:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nikkygold4life:
Hello Nairalanders,

I and my siblings are planning birthday
celebration 65&70 for mom and dad on the same day in 2018. I need your ideas to plan a moderate but posh party for them. Thanks in anticipation of your useful inputs.

Hello, what's your location? I am a Classical Soloist and Events planner:

Here are some lovely tips:
1. Make the day special by starting now to record video clips of them when they are doing anything commendable. Do it without their knowledge: PLEASE DO NOT record anything that will embarrass them. And don't let them know what you are up to.
2. Then record each of you and your siblings, saying what they admire about them and what you all have learnt from them and wish them a happy birthday. Note that each clip should be 2mins max.
3. In addition read out a script of their life history from youth to present. Just one page and record your voice while reading. This will be mixed with pictures and light music during slide show.
4. Put all the above 3 together forming a 20 mins documentary that will be played on slide on the D day. I repeat, DO NOT record or say anything that will embarrass them or the family.

Your program should look like this if you don't need church program
:
1. Praise and Opening Prayer
2. Welcoming All to be seated
3. A brief word of admonition from a man of God.
4. Documentary video
5. Special classicmusic presentation by a talented, posh as in good soloist, international standard. Instagram @ sapphire_eue
5. Celebrants Response and Testimony
6. Prayer for the celebrants and family
7. Refreshments begin
8. Celebrants cutting their cake and wine toast
9. Celebrants Dance
10. Live band with interlude from a great comedian
11. Testimonies from friends and colleagues
12. Special gifts presentation.
13. Vote of thanks
14. Closing Prayer
15. Dance Dance Dance
You may take pictures before and during the event.

WhatsApp me on 08063611208 for info on dishes to serve drinks etc. My location is ibadan. U and E Cupid's Treats Ltd. Instagram @ uecupidstreatltd
Re: Help Me Plan My Parents' 65&70 Birthday by Nikkygold4life(f): 8:41am On Oct 27, 2017
Wow! @JLM, you just made my day, the program will take place in Ogun state, thanks for taking out time to pen down this elaborate and meaningful contribution, God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Plan My Parents' 65&70 Birthday by JLM(f): 11:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
Nikkygold4life:
Wow! @JLM, you just made my day, the program will take place in Ogun state, thanks for taking out time to pen down this elaborate and meaningful contribution, God bless u.

You welcome anytime!
Re: Help Me Plan My Parents' 65&70 Birthday by Nikkygold4life(f): 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
Vendors in and around Abeokuta, pls drop pricing and contact
Re: Help Me Plan My Parents' 65&70 Birthday by MrRhymes101(m): 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
JLM:

Hello, what's your location? I am a Classical Soloist and Events planner:

Here are some lovely tips:
1. Make the day special by starting now to record video clips of them when they are doing anything commendable. Do it without their knowledge: PLEASE DO NOT record anything that will embarrass them. And don't let them know what you are up to.
2. Then record each of you and your siblings, saying what they admire about them and what you all have learnt from them and wish them a happy birthday. Note that each clip should be 2mins max.
3. In addition read out a script of their life history from youth to present. Just one page and record your voice while reading. This will be mixed with pictures and light music during slide show.
4. Put all the above 3 together forming a 20 mins documentary that will be played on slide on the D day. I repeat, DO NOT record or say anything that will embarrass them or the family.

Your program should look like this if you don't need church program
:
1. Praise and Opening Prayer
2. Welcoming All to be seated
3. A brief word of admonition from a man of God.
4. Documentary video
5. Special classicmusic presentation by a talented, posh as in good soloist, international standard. Instagram @ sapphire_eue
5. Celebrants Response and Testimony
6. Prayer for the celebrants and family
7. Refreshments begin
8. Celebrants cutting their cake and wine toast
9. Celebrants Dance
10. Live band with interlude from a great comedian
11. Testimonies from friends and colleagues
12. Special gifts presentation.
13. Vote of thanks
14. Closing Prayer
15. Dance Dance Dance
You may take pictures before and during the event.

WhatsApp me on 08063611208 for info on dishes to serve drinks etc. My location is ibadan. U and E Cupid's Treats Ltd. Instagram @ uecupidstreatltd
Nice proposed program! nikkygold4life u can take this to the bank. And number 10? That's me right here...MC/Comedian
Re: Help Me Plan My Parents' 65&70 Birthday by Nikkygold4life(f): 11:51am On Oct 31, 2017
Noted @ mrrhymes, thanks a lot
Re: Help Me Plan My Parents' 65&70 Birthday by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
We @Teebrainy Media can handle the Invitation card and souvenirs to be distributed that day.

Contact us on WhatsApp: 09033347918 or send a mail to teebrainycreativemedia@gmail.com for more enquires
Re: Help Me Plan My Parents' 65&70 Birthday by Nikkygold4life(f): 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
Thanks @ teebrainy
Re: Help Me Plan My Parents' 65&70 Birthday by Bunk20: 7:13am On Nov 03, 2017
@nikkygoldforlife, could supply food and drinks

(1) (Reply)

Event/party Supplies Store In Nigeria / Have Your Wedding Planned Within Your Budget! / Happy Children’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.