Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

- Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / (672 Views)

'wooing A Nairalander': My Dream[photo] / Can I Find A Dream Girl Here ? / My Dream Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by tboycares: 9:10am On Mar 16, 2010
grin
Re: by keyne(f): 9:58am On Oct 09, 2010
R u rich?
Re: by InkedNerd(f): 10:00am On Oct 09, 2010
If you're 22 then why is the minimum 17? At 17 the person is still a minor undecided
Re: by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 09, 2010
tboycares:

People call me tboy i am 22 years of age.Am a loving person who Respect ladies and know what love is all about.i have a melt heart that easily fall deeply for those who deserve to be loved.

Maybe I could be the lucky one. The guy that gets to lights the candles inside your heart. Candles you dont think that are there. Just like that one that will come on when I come across you on this site. Who knows? Lol. We could get to try different places.
Importantly, love matters a great deal to me. This could be my greatest weakness, but I am never ashamed to admit this. I always find me putting my heart in the fire, and with time, I get what I am asking for. I learn sometimes. And sometimes, I think it wasnt just fair, loving someone who doesnt merit my love. Its funny what Love can do to you. Makes you feel so lucky, and atimes, make you feel very unlucky.

My 2010 resolution is to find the a lady between 17 to 21years old to spend plan my future with and to be part of her success too,A lady with good sense of humor and a high integrity and caring heart.
Kindly call this # 08032213841 if you think i what you are looking for.

Good luck man but why do you need a minor? undecided

Inked_Nerd:

If you're 22 then why is the minimum 17? At 17 the person is still a minor undecided

You didn't return my call. .
Re: by InkedNerd(f): 10:08am On Oct 09, 2010
REALITY101:

You didn't return my call. .

OMG, I totally forgot shocked. Ndo. Make you no vex o. I'll call you later on tonight kiss
Re: by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 09, 2010
shocked angry undecided forgot bout me or to call?
Re: by bxcode(m): 10:14am On Oct 09, 2010
@poster, why dont you go and join dating sites that plenty everywhere, believe me you ain't getting nothing here. GL though.
Re: by InkedNerd(f): 10:15am On Oct 09, 2010
REALITY101:

shocked  angry undecided forgot bout me or to call?

I forgot to return your call. Ndo kiss

(1) (Reply)

I Spend Most Of Ma Time There: Meet Me On Facebook! / 100% Sugar Mummy / Any Abuja Based Lady for Discreet Love Affair ? 08167226458

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.