Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo (31555 Views)

See The Mail I Got From Union Bank. Concerning. Cryptocurrency... / 120TPD CPKO Extracting Factory Project Gotten 4rm NL Tested And Commissioned / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo by speaktome(m): 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lakesandspring:

Pls how much does this project gulp. I would like to invest in similar project.

Sir please contact me on

1 Like

Re: 100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo by lanre9ja(m): 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
speaktome:
Just want to show how far I have gone with a 100 Metric tons per day capacity fully automated system palm kernel oil extracting factory project I go through Nairalander.

90% of the projects I have been handling comes from Nairaland!!!

Seun, Lalasticlala take note, you must be on the High table the day we will be commissioning the project in Edo State

Lalasticlala Abeg tel the world...

any vacancy or
I will like to partner
Re: 100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo by billyG(m): 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
dustydee:

Just curious, why are your workers not properly kitted? (High vis, safety boots and hard hat)
Surely it will not erode your margin but protect your workers.
hard hats,safety google say na oil coy,even shell pig farm no dey wear hardhats & nose masks.
Re: 100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo by freshkik(m): 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
tit:
This one now will start going around telling we girls he works in an oil company!

Mr Man, where is your temporary site?
You wan use this oil refinery learn palm oil business?
That will not be good.
wow what a funny way to reason tho, only God know the kinda guys you attract, to come to the conclusion that someone would spend money on this kinda huge investment, ~with running around 'you' girls to claim oil worker~ as one of the main future thoughts at d back of his mind undecided undecided se.x is cheap ma'am, there are many more important things like future, goals, growth, etc for d owner to struggle for

2 Likes

Re: 100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo by billyG(m): 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
Omagzee:
Benue state. Okpokwu LGA. The locals are very friendly and hospitable. Most of the communities there share boundaries with east.
very hospitable comm i agree with u.
Re: 100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo by higherpower: 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
speaktome:
Just want to show how far I have gone with a 100 Metric tons per day capacity fully automated system palm kernel oil extracting factory project I go through Nairalander.

Seun, Lalasticlala take note, you must be on the High table the day we will be commissioning the project in Edo State

Please how did you get the crushers? Thanks
Re: 100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
billyG:
very hospitable comm i agree with u.
Been there before
Re: 100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo by speaktome(m): 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
lanre9ja:

any vacancy or
I will like to partner
If you red

Industrial Chemistry (quality control)
Mechanical engineering
Electrical engineering (Industrial)
Accounting

You can send me ur CV
yougosco1@gmail.com
Re: 100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo by speaktome(m): 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
higherpower:

Please how did you get the crushers? Thanks

I deals on that.

Muar Ban Lee expellers
Re: 100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo by lereinter(m): 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
this is huge

foresight investment

its not easy to find people putting huge money in an agroallied biz such as this

i will send u a pm
Re: 100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo by drnoel: 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
speaktome:

Wonderful project. Curious to know if you also intent to be extracting palm oil too.
Re: 100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo by folahann(m): 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
I'm also gonna work with you in the nearest future
Re: 100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo by billyG(m): 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
Omagzee:
Been there before
i be area boi na.
Re: 100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo by dustydee: 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
billyG:

hard hats,safety google say na oil coy,even shell pig farm no dey wear hardhats & nose masks.
Safety first. That is a construction site. We should value our lives.
Re: 100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
billyG:
i be area boi na.
Oyi abole? Na Edumoga abi na Okpoga the rep?
Re: 100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo by BiafranYouths(m): 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
How do I get something similar in A'Ibom. Op drop your digits biko, mbok
Re: 100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo by salt1: 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
DonaTee:

wow where in abakaliki?

I don't remember the street number, but it's on the Enugu road, close to the first fly over built by Umahi

1 Like

Re: 100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo by speaktome(m): 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
drnoel:

Wonderful project. Curious to know if you also intent to be extracting palm oil too.
Sir am an engineer and the contractor handling the project.. Its not my own..

We also set up palm oil mill of any capacity
Re: 100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo by Emmason505(m): 6:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
speaktome:

Very nice and huge @OP. I really wanna commend you for this and the ideas for having to build this in my own backyard Edo State. Please I'm presently out of job and would be happy if considered for an opportunity there. I'm an Edo guy, i live and do my hustling in Edo state. I look forward to hearing from you. My phone, 08038638391.
Re: 100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo by Ibenny(f): 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
speaktome:

I am not the owner of the factory rather am the engineer and contractor handling the project

Nice work..
Would have love to know the amount of setup though.
Since you are not the owner but the engineer and contractor; can you do a roughly estimation of the price to spend in setting up.?
At least you still have an insight of it?
Re: 100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo by zinnywonders(f): 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
tit:
This one now will start going around telling we girls he works in an oil company!

Mr Man, where is your temporary site?
You wan use this oil refinery learn palm oil business?
That will not be good.

You mustn't comment in every post to be noticed madam...
OP is happily married and he's here for a serious business...
So carry ur cheap self to those that bleep ur type.... Cheap Olosho spotted!
Re: 100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo by maestro2000(m): 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hi op, your works are fascinating. I sent you an email request kindly please respond to it. ASAP

I am not one of those people that solicits for funds through nairaland. I like your projects and will like to discuss business with you and probably get a quote.

Thanks

TOM

speaktome:

Re: 100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo by zinnywonders(f): 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
[quote author=freshkik post=61793292]
wow what a funny way to reason tho, only God know the kinda guys you attract, to come to the conclusion that someone would spend money on this kinda huge investment, ~with running around 'you' girls to claim oil worker~ as one of the main future thoughts at d back of his mind undecided undecided se.x is cheap ma'am, there are many more important things like future, goals, growth, etc for d owner to struggle for

Don't mind that loose hoe... They're always looking for a way to advertise their cheap self.

God bless you for d response!
Re: 100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo by Ollymoney: 7:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
CONGRATULATION U REALLY TRY BRO
Re: 100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo by Gadodoko: 7:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
speaktome:

congrats bro. I make soap and look forward 2 buying palm kernel oil from u.
Re: 100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo by speaktome(m): 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
maestro2000:
Hi op, your works are fascinating. I sent you an email request kindly please respond to it. ASAP

I am not one of those people that solicits for funds through nairaland. I like your projects and will like to discuss business with you and probably get a quote.

Thanks

TOM

Sir please if I have not replied your mail, kindly send to yougosco1@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: 100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo by speaktome(m): 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
Ibenny:

Nice work..
Would have love to know the amount of setup though.
Since you are not the owner but the engineer and contractor; can you do a roughly estimation of the price to spend in setting up.?
At least you still have an insight of it?

I have the quotation on all it takes to set up any capacity you wish to...

Kindly send me a mail yougosco1@gmail.com

Whatsapp or call me on 08166619300
Regards
Re: 100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo by speaktome(m): 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
Emmason505:
Very nice and huge @OP. I really wanna commend you for this and the ideas for having to build this in my own backyard Edo State. Please I'm presently out of job and would be happy if considered for an opportunity there. I'm an Edo guy, i live and do my hustling in Edo state. I look forward to hearing from you. My phone, 08038638391.

You can send me ur Resume
Re: 100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo by GreatSuccess: 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
@donprinyo: please, can you supply me with neat cracked palm kernel nuts in large quantities? you can contact me on 08063312070 for further info. Thanks. Great Success.
Re: 100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo by snowlord(m): 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
Op,can I b an intern wt u..
Re: 100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo by Cool83(m): 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
modelmike7:
These are the benefits of Nairaland....
I have been able to make loads of positives from here also.
Up Nairaland.
some people are on Nairaland, just to abuse other tribes, and neglect the good side of the forum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Richest Royal Family Of Saudi Is Worth 4 Times More Than Musk, Gates Combined / Answer These Questions Before You Take A Loan / Naira Makes List Of 15 Worst Currencies Against The US Dollar - Statisense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.