Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Glo Exposed For Exploiting Customers - Now Certified Worst Network In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Exposed For Exploiting Customers - Now Certified Worst Network In Nigeria (2020 Views)

Is Glo The Worst Network In Nigeria? / Glo Is The Worst Network In Nigeria / Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Exposed For Exploiting Customers - Now Certified Worst Network In Nigeria by donqx: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2017
Its so annoying i am just one among 5 million subscribers who are facing this hard times lately. it is now clear after a longsuffering that what are cheap doesnt last. i learned my lesson.

for the past few years,i have faced a lot of hardship from globacom . i spent well over 4000naira per month on my sim and sometimes even more,despite the poor data services and bad voice call services, being my primary network,i decide to endure for a while just like jesus christ did on the cross. but this is now too much for me to bear. i am fed up. Glo Why.

Glo is the worst network in this country if their is any other better words to describe them!. the problem has now gotten worst from bad data services and now to bad voice call services in this generation. Glo why.i can still manage your bad data services despite the 2500naira millions of nigerians are wasting without enjoying this service for once, now it has gotten worst to poor vioice call services to no services.

As The self acclaimed grandmasters of poor services, i cant expect nothing much again. for the past weeks, months, in computer village, your data services has dissappeared without a trace., you felt unconcern, you dont communicate with your customers. no information updates, nothing, even after such dissappointment, once services is restored, no compensation,it is so sad you kept millions of nigerians in the dark overtime deceiving them with large fake volume of data they cant use and wont have access to and you wipe this out upon data expiry date .

this is unfair. i have not enjoyed your network for once, i was warned years back to dump you, but i thought since jesus scaled through it,i thought i could scale through and things will get better, but i was wrong. this are getting worst daily.i have finally said goodbye after what you just did.

i make conclusions after verified evidences in almost 6 different locations accross lagos and ogun state, computer village, berger, alausa., ibafo, lotto redeem axis.this lotto redeem axis is even worst now as i speak glo network has dissappeared for more than 3days, no service, if it is even data, it is still better, in this generation,i dont expect a telecoms company to experience complete blackout network. ( no service and No data service as shown in image). are you aware that some people use your sim as primary and lives may be lost for people who are trying to reach their relatives in one way or the other and those who are in danger and what to make urgent communication.this is bad. the worst thing is ,this has been going on in this lotto location for years, glo network both data and voice can dissappear for 3 to 4 days and appear anytime it likes , no compensation, no update, coz the company does not care.i feel concerned for people who are in the same shoes in other location.

you give customers data that are inaccesible due to poor network, now you have also migrated your poor services to voice calls in this generation.bye bye glo. Jesus Christ wont blame me for not enduring any longer.

images attached shown different locations and different devices both in lagos and ogun. other network remain stable exept the saif glo

1 Share

Re: Glo Exposed For Exploiting Customers - Now Certified Worst Network In Nigeria by lovelani(m): 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
simply go do a network/carrier swap to either Airtel or Mtn. the number will be retained, thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Glo Exposed For Exploiting Customers - Now Certified Worst Network In Nigeria by donqx: 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
lovelani:
simply go do a network/carrier swap to either Airtel or Mtn. the number will be retained, thank me later.

thanks.I have swapped to airtel.airtel has been stable for many years but I changed to glo due to airtel double data deduction.airtel network is very fast and always available but their data deduction is not normal.now i have no choice.I have to stick with what is readily available than wasting money on glo

1 Like

Re: Glo Exposed For Exploiting Customers - Now Certified Worst Network In Nigeria by Jayb4u: 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
donqx:

thanks.I have swapped to airtel.airtel has been stable for many years but I changed to glo due to airtel double data deduction.airtel network is very fast and always available but their data deduction is not normal.now i have no choice.I have to stick with what is readily available than wasting money on glo

I ported to Airtel too and i can't complain, infact is the best thing in browsing for me currently, i stream dstv now on my mobile everyday without any hiccups. Am loving Airtel right now. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glo Exposed For Exploiting Customers - Now Certified Worst Network In Nigeria by lovelani(m): 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
donqx:

I've never heard or experienced such double data deduction.
Re: Glo Exposed For Exploiting Customers - Now Certified Worst Network In Nigeria by OCTAVO: 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
Glo rocks for me in my location here... Cheapest, fastest, and reliable.

If you have poor Internet network in your location, call 444, they'll fix it. That was what I did some months ago.

2 Likes

Re: Glo Exposed For Exploiting Customers - Now Certified Worst Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
Yes, but some are enjoying high speed internet service
Re: Glo Exposed For Exploiting Customers - Now Certified Worst Network In Nigeria by guccikhay(m): 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
OCTAVO:
Glo rocks for me in my location here... Cheapest, fastest, and reliable.

If you have poor Internet network in your location, call 444, they'll fix it. That was what I did some months ago.
Glo is only for those who's online necessity is to fun chat.
If you're a freelancer or running any online business, bro, you'll never think G talkless of adding the LO.

Op, Airtel double detection is the problem but you'll get more satisfaction over that network that spend more money on artists than her workers who can help in improving their network.

3 Likes

Re: Glo Exposed For Exploiting Customers - Now Certified Worst Network In Nigeria by prodiG(m): 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
Op you get time.I ditched my glo sim a long time ago because of these things you mentioned.To even get their customer care na war.I have to wait up to 25mins for their customer care to pick my call

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glo Exposed For Exploiting Customers - Now Certified Worst Network In Nigeria by zeestone99(m): 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
guccikhay:
If you're a freelancer or running any online business, bro, you'll never think G talkless of adding the LO.

Op, Airtel double detection is the problem but you'll get more satisfaction over that network that spend more money on artists than her workers who can help in improving their network.

Spot on... Instead of improving services and salaries of workers they rather endorse artist wit billions.

If anyone knows how to port to airtel pls gimme details, it was a mistake using glo as a business line

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glo Exposed For Exploiting Customers - Now Certified Worst Network In Nigeria by Rick9(m): 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
I don't understand why someone would be in Nigeria, and be an arsenal fan and still be using glo. .nawa oh

1 Like

Re: Glo Exposed For Exploiting Customers - Now Certified Worst Network In Nigeria by donqx: 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
guccikhay:

yes bro.airtel is very good.glo is so useless.this is the 3rd day.location lotto axis.glo is still total blackout.no service.the worse thing is if its only data service, we can still manage but this is total black out.no data service and no voice service to make calls.same thing in redemption camp.also some people confirmed its worse in abeokuta area..

I don't know many people aren't aware that airtel double charge data.for the past 4years.airtel has been double charging data, that was why dumped them then. but I have no choice to go back to airtel since airtel is always fast and has been reliable for years

2 Likes

Re: Glo Exposed For Exploiting Customers - Now Certified Worst Network In Nigeria by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
no glo network in my hood for d psst 2 weks

1 Like

Re: Glo Exposed For Exploiting Customers - Now Certified Worst Network In Nigeria by adedayo3193(m): 1:18am On Oct 27, 2017
Its about time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glo Exposed For Exploiting Customers - Now Certified Worst Network In Nigeria by encryptjay(m): 4:28am On Oct 27, 2017
It's unfortunate that the number of people enjoying glo services remain fewer in number compared to others complaining.
People keep complaining everyday and they seldom try to improve their services.
Why should I dial 444 to enable me enjoy good services?
They feigned ignorance of the existence of poor 3G services and decided to introduce 4G SIMs
What a drag

1 Like

Re: Glo Exposed For Exploiting Customers - Now Certified Worst Network In Nigeria by Abudu2000(m): 8:45am On Oct 27, 2017
Glo is synomous with proverty oo better run now before them do you strong thing. I use to think about the patriotism stuff while enduring their shitty network until them do me worse. That moment you need to make that important call or send something na that time their Network go disappear..

I broke my two Sims AND I'm not sure about going back to them anytime soon

1 Like

Re: Glo Exposed For Exploiting Customers - Now Certified Worst Network In Nigeria by LadySarah: 8:47am On Oct 27, 2017
I threw away my glo sim in 2014 after their horrible network issues almost drove me mad.I kept calling their customer care line while a yoruba agent keep answering me in yoruba languageooo.
No jupiter will convince me to put a glo sim in my beloved phones again

1 Like

Re: Glo Exposed For Exploiting Customers - Now Certified Worst Network In Nigeria by Treyknowles(m): 9:01am On Oct 27, 2017
Glo network is superb in my area! streaming, downloads, Chatting anything you can think of.
Re: Glo Exposed For Exploiting Customers - Now Certified Worst Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 27, 2017
Treyknowles:
Glo network is superb in my area! streaming, downloads, Chatting anything you can think of.
I just tire for these people oh.. Glo 4g dey burst my brain
Re: Glo Exposed For Exploiting Customers - Now Certified Worst Network In Nigeria by jesse8048(m): 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2017
Glo has been stealing my airtime, don't know what I did to warrant this.
Re: Glo Exposed For Exploiting Customers - Now Certified Worst Network In Nigeria by donqx: 1:11pm On Oct 28, 2017
this is the 5th day glo, no voice service, no data service, despite calling your customer service and also branched at one of your office to report this. lotto location and even computer village poor / no data service.

shame on you glo
Re: Glo Exposed For Exploiting Customers - Now Certified Worst Network In Nigeria by donqx: 1:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
no glo network in my hood for d psst 2 weks

report your location,

i guess millions are facing this situation everyday
Re: Glo Exposed For Exploiting Customers - Now Certified Worst Network In Nigeria by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
donqx:

report your location,

i guess millions are facing this situation everyday
it just came back this morning. .. SOMEWHERE in PH

1 Like

Re: Glo Exposed For Exploiting Customers - Now Certified Worst Network In Nigeria by donqx: 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
this is the 3rd week straight poor network.glo shame on yoj.despite informing you about this since 2 weeks ago.you did nothing about this.

the most annoying thing is you sent fake false automated message every 2 days claiming that issue has been resolve .shame on you
Re: Glo Exposed For Exploiting Customers - Now Certified Worst Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 04, 2017
Why must you use Glo If you're into Online business or other stuffs online, you're never going to try Glo

(1) (Reply)

Help!! My Whatsapp Has Stopped Reading Contacts (photos) / Tecno W3 And Tecno Wx3p Battery Swap? / Airtel Blackberry Data Plan 3gb For N1000 On Android Still Working, See New Sett

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.