Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Man Undergoes Surgery To Reduce His Huge Testicles And One Meter Pennis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Undergoes Surgery To Reduce His Huge Testicles And One Meter Pennis (1550 Views)

Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height / Man undergoes first successful heart transplant from a genetically altered pig / Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Undergoes Surgery To Reduce His Huge Testicles And One Meter Pennis by elameenbee: 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
Man, 20, undergoes life-changing surgery to reduce his 11lb testicles and 3-FOOT penis that left him unable to walk, wear clothes or go to school
Horace Owiti Opiyo first noticed a cyst on his genitals when he was 10 years old
Teased by his classmates and unable to afford surgery, he became a recluse
Mr Opiyo can now run, swim, get an education and hopes to have a family

A man has revealed he finally feels ‘free’ after having life-changing surgery to reduce his 11lb testicles and three-foot penis that left him unable to walk, wear clothes or go to school.

Horace Owiti Opiyo, 20, from Kibigori, Kenya, first noticed a cyst on his genitals when he was just 10 years old.

It is thought to have been caused by a mosquito bite releasing larvae that developed into parasitic worms that blocked Mr Opiyo’s drainage system, resulting in his Instruments tissue swelling as fluid accumulated beneath the skin.

Teased by his classmates and unable to afford surgery, Mr Opiyo dropped out of school and became a recluse, convinced the devil had cursed him.

Now I'm free
Speaking about the operation, Mr Opiyo said: ‘When I got up I was surprised that my body was so light. All the heaviness had gone.
I’m swimming now. I couldn’t go anywhere near the water because of the heaviness of that thing.

If you enjoy reading this news visit us: www.freelandsay.com

1 Like

Re: Man Undergoes Surgery To Reduce His Huge Testicles And One Meter Pennis by Swaggzkid: 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
Wetin guys dhey find. Hilarious
Re: Man Undergoes Surgery To Reduce His Huge Testicles And One Meter Pennis by Atiku2019: 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
shocked
Re: Man Undergoes Surgery To Reduce His Huge Testicles And One Meter Pennis by optional1(f): 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
so they can reduce those things?
Re: Man Undergoes Surgery To Reduce His Huge Testicles And One Meter Pennis by Readwarn(m): 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
optional1:
so they can reduce those things?
What do u mean "those things"undecided Stop it abeg

(1) (Reply)

* / Quality Hand Sanitisers Available For Sale In Bulk / We're All Getting Sick, Sicker, Sickest: Is There A Solution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.