Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Job Recruitment At ABUAD Multi-System Hospital, Ado Ekiti - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Recruitment At ABUAD Multi-System Hospital, Ado Ekiti (11785 Views)

ABUAD Multi-system Hospital Job Recruitment (15 Positions) / Abuad Multi-system Hospital Recruitment | February 2018 – 42 Positions / ABUAD Multi-system Hospital Job Recruitment (15 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Recruitment At ABUAD Multi-System Hospital, Ado Ekiti by Yarnvibes(f): 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
Apply here for the 2017 massive job recruitment at ABUAD Multi-system Hospital, Ado Ekiti.

ABUAD MULTI-SYSTEM HOSPITAL
ADO-EKITI, NIGERIA job recruitment

Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the underlisted positions in the ABUAD Multi-System Hospital.

1. Medical Officers
Requirements:
Applicants must possess the MBBS degree from a recognized university. He / she must have completed the NYSC and have at least 5 years working experience in the cognate position.
2. Nursing Officers
Requirements:
Applicants must possess 5 credit passes in the WAEC/GCE/NECO and also possess the professional double qualifications (R.N, R.M or B.NSC, BSc Nursing registrable with the NMCN). Possession of a current professional practicing license is mandatory.
3. Medical Laboratory Technicians
Requirements
Applicants should have the MLT certificate with current work permit from the MLSCN with at least two years working experience.
4. Pharmacists
Requirements:
Applicants must possess B.Sc degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University and must have participated in the NYSC programme. Applicants must also possess the Professional Registration Certificate of the Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria (PCN) and a current practicing license.
5. Radiologist II
Requirements:
Applicants must possess Fellowship in Radiology from a recognized University and must have completed the NYSC. Applicants must also possess the Professional Registration Certificate of the Board and a current practicing license.
6. Radiographers
Requirements:
Applicants must possess B.Sc in Radiography from a recognized University and must have completed the NYSC. Applicants must also possess the Professional Registration Certificate of the Board and a current practicing license.
7. Administrative Officer II
Requirements
Applicants must possess a good honours degree (not lower than 22) in humanities or social sciences from a recognized university. He/She must be computer literate.
8. Accountant II
Requirements
Applicants must possess a good honours degree (not lower than 22) in accountancy/accounting from a recognized university. He/She must be computer literate.
9. Medical Laboratory Scientists
Requirements
Applicants must possess the AMLSN or BMLS certificate with current practicing license from the MLSCN with at least two years working experience.
10. Record Officers
Requirements:
Applicants should have the Medical Health Record Officers Certificate from a recognized institution. Cognate experience will be an advantage.
11. Executive Officer
Requirements:
Applicants must possess OND or NCE certificate and must be computer literate.
12. Laboratory Attendant
Requirements
Applicants must possess 5 O’ level credit passes; OND or NCE certificate in science subjects will be an advantage.
13. Nursing Assistant
Requirements
Applicants should have 5 credit passes in WAEC / GCE / NECO, and Diploma in Nursing Assistant training, must have working experience in a recognized hospital. Community Health Extension workers and candidates with Health Assistant Certificates may be considered.
14. Porters
Requirements
Possession of 5 credit passes in WAEC / GCE / NECO, must have passion for the job.
15. Cleaners
Requirements:

Applicants must possess at least 2 credit passes in WAEC / GCE / NECO. He / She must have passion for the job.
SALARY: Very attractive

Method of Application
Applications which must be submitted through this email medicaljobs@abuad.edu.ng should include the applicant’s curriculum vitae, photocopies of all credentials with passport sized photograph and an application letter addressed to

The Provost,
College of Medicine and Health Sciences,
Afe Babalola University,
Ado-Ekiti.

Closing Date
Two (2) Weeks from the date of this publication. DATE OF PUBLICATION IS 25TH OF OCTOBER 2017

Signed
D.O. Ogunojemite
Deputy Registrar & Secretary, College of Medicine & Health Sciences

http://fabinfos.com/apply-massive-job-recruitment-abuad-multi-system-hospital-ado-ekiti/

Re: Job Recruitment At ABUAD Multi-System Hospital, Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nice one from my school. Great ABUAD. I trust the pay is going to be great. There are equipment in that teaching hospital I doubt you can find in that amount anywhere else in Nigeria. The medical campus is also nicely laid out. I've also seen some 'oyinbo' grin grin employed already (probably to work those machines, lol). Good luck to all applicants.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Recruitment At ABUAD Multi-System Hospital, Ado Ekiti by chigalakingsley(m): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
grin
Re: Job Recruitment At ABUAD Multi-System Hospital, Ado Ekiti by laurel03(m): 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
Are Afe Babalola eku ise takun takun...

2 Likes

Re: Job Recruitment At ABUAD Multi-System Hospital, Ado Ekiti by adeniyi55: 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
Can't wait to apply

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Job Recruitment At ABUAD Multi-System Hospital, Ado Ekiti by wolex1960(m): 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
great
Re: Job Recruitment At ABUAD Multi-System Hospital, Ado Ekiti by dayleke: 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nice one
Re: Job Recruitment At ABUAD Multi-System Hospital, Ado Ekiti by sunbbo(m): 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
Good one

Apply for Holland Government Scholarship 2018/2019 for study at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University

The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University.This scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s at RSM.

Requirements:

Your nationality is non-EEA;
You are a prospective student, starting your studies in the academic year 2018/2019;
You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at RSM;
You meet the specific requirements of the programme you are applying for;
You do not have a degree from an educational institution in the Netherlands (excluding exchange programmes in the Netherlands).
In principle, a fair distribution of scholarships over the various programmes will take place. This principle may be deviated from and priority may be given to applicants for certain programmes. Additionally, the school may strive for a certain distribution over the continents.

Benefits:

Amount

The scholarship amounts to € 5,000for maximum 12 months, one academic year;
You will receive this only in the first year of your studies. This is nota full scholarship;
The amount will be transferred in two instalments (November 2017 and February 2018) after you have paid the full tuition fee amount.
Selection criteria

Prospective students for the IBA programme at RSM need to prove their excellence. Excellence in previous education is proven if the grade point average achieved at secondary school (measured to date) is at least the equivalent of the Dutch grade of 8.0 on the Dutch grading scale 1 – 10;

Click to view details
Re: Job Recruitment At ABUAD Multi-System Hospital, Ado Ekiti by phadriz(m): 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
sunbbo:
Good one

Apply for Holland Government Scholarship 2018/2019 for study at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University

The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University.This scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s at RSM.

Requirements:

Your nationality is non-EEA;
You are a prospective student, starting your studies in the academic year 2018/2019;
You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at RSM;
You meet the specific requirements of the programme you are applying for;
You do not have a degree from an educational institution in the Netherlands (excluding exchange programmes in the Netherlands).
In principle, a fair distribution of scholarships over the various programmes will take place. This principle may be deviated from and priority may be given to applicants for certain programmes. Additionally, the school may strive for a certain distribution over the continents.

Benefits:

Amount

The scholarship amounts to € 5,000for maximum 12 months, one academic year;
You will receive this only in the first year of your studies. This is nota full scholarship;
The amount will be transferred in two instalments (November 2017 and February 2018) after you have paid the full tuition fee amount.
Selection criteria

Prospective students for the IBA programme at RSM need to prove their excellence. Excellence in previous education is proven if the grade point average achieved at secondary school (measured to date) is at least the equivalent of the Dutch grade of 8.0 on the Dutch grading scale 1 – 10;

Click to view details

Stop this your scam, you may not last long if you continue this way.

2 Likes

Re: Job Recruitment At ABUAD Multi-System Hospital, Ado Ekiti by jimjemo: 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
The hospital may not function optimally , bec of low socio-economoic status of ekiti people and states around , salary payment will become an issue with time !

2 Likes

Re: Job Recruitment At ABUAD Multi-System Hospital, Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Nice one from my school. Great ABUAD. I trust the pay is going to be great. There are equipment in that teaching hospital I doubt you can find in that amount anywhere else in Nigeria. The medical campus is also nicely laid out. I've also seen some 'oyinbo' grin grin employed already (probably to work those machines, lol). Good luck to all applicants.
just wait for Covenant university's 700 bed teaching hospital. You guys can reign supreme till we start our own medicine grin

1 Like

Re: Job Recruitment At ABUAD Multi-System Hospital, Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
jimjemo:
The hospital may not function optimally , bec of low socio-economoic status of ekiti people and states around , salary payment will become an issue with time !
Haha kilode! Well teaching hospitals have the capacity to attract people from far and high. It depends on referrals and so.

2 Likes

Re: Job Recruitment At ABUAD Multi-System Hospital, Ado Ekiti by Malayy(m): 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
please how do i apply?
I have an OND in banking and finance. Residing in Anambra. Please someone should guide me through
Re: Job Recruitment At ABUAD Multi-System Hospital, Ado Ekiti by LordIsaac(m): 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
5 O'level credits for porter. Hahahhaha... Nijeriya!
Re: Job Recruitment At ABUAD Multi-System Hospital, Ado Ekiti by sunbbo(m): 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
phadriz:

Stop this your scam, you may not last long if you continue this way.

Dear Phadriz,

Please, do you realize what you wrote up there? I don't understand your own definition of SCAM. I shared genuine information you are calling it a scam.

Also, you said you may not last long, that is your portion since you are the determinant of your life expectancy.

Thank you.
Re: Job Recruitment At ABUAD Multi-System Hospital, Ado Ekiti by ololadeajayi(f): 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nice One OP
Re: Job Recruitment At ABUAD Multi-System Hospital, Ado Ekiti by phadriz(m): 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
sunbbo:

Dear Phadriz,

Please, do you realize what you wrote up there? I don't understand your own definition of SCAM. I shared genuine information you are calling it a scam.

Also, you said you may not last long, that is your portion since you are the determinant of your life expectancy.

Thank you.

What is real in your post? That keep sending unsolicited message for N50 subscription per week. I pray that God should make you will live long (Amen).

Take care
Re: Job Recruitment At ABUAD Multi-System Hospital, Ado Ekiti by EmpressT(f): 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
Just google Abuad multi-system teaching hospital recruitment, then you apply based on your specialization.
Malayy:
please how do i apply?
I have an OND in banking and finance. Residing in Anambra. Please someone should guide me through
Re: Job Recruitment At ABUAD Multi-System Hospital, Ado Ekiti by hardon1(m): 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
jimjemo:

who tell you!
You obviously dont know the dynamics of health service. Provided they have the equipment and personnel, even if they are located inside a forest, people will come. Its health we are talking about here.

1 Like

Re: Job Recruitment At ABUAD Multi-System Hospital, Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
"Massive job recruitment" as if they want to employ 1.2 million people.
Re: Job Recruitment At ABUAD Multi-System Hospital, Ado Ekiti by Malayy(m): 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
EmpressT:
Just google Abuad multi-system teaching hospital recruitment, then you apply based on your specialization.
Thank you.. Empress
Re: Job Recruitment At ABUAD Multi-System Hospital, Ado Ekiti by EmpressT(f): 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
You are most welcome
Malayy:
Thank you.. Empress
Re: Job Recruitment At ABUAD Multi-System Hospital, Ado Ekiti by lebete3000: 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Pls can we relate. I'm qualified for one of the positions there and just wanna get some info from you.
Pls kindly inbox me on medicedoh@gmail.com at your leisure. Actually forgotten the email I used in opening this account.
Anticipate your response. Thanks.
Re: Job Recruitment At ABUAD Multi-System Hospital, Ado Ekiti by Omokehinde28: 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
Please any latest news about the Abuad recruitment?? Thanks
Re: Job Recruitment At ABUAD Multi-System Hospital, Ado Ekiti by Omokehinde28: 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
08168212178 that's my number please let's chat about it
Re: Job Recruitment At ABUAD Multi-System Hospital, Ado Ekiti by lebete3000: 9:57am On Aug 21, 2018

Hello sir/ma'am, pls can we have a chat concerning the teaching hospital please?

Kindly hit me up on mooredavid298@gmail.com

Gratitude....

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Market Square Pay Their Staff? / Lagos State Neighbourhood Corp Job Salary / Nigeria Customs 2013 Recruitment:"www.nigeriacustomservice.net" Is Scam Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.