Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Tamar Braxton Is Divorcing Her Husband Vince! See Why - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tamar Braxton Is Divorcing Her Husband Vince! See Why (476 Views)

Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her / Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts / Tamar Braxton Dressed In Traditional Attire With David Adefeso In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tamar Braxton Is Divorcing Her Husband Vince! See Why by aatrendsmusic: 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tamar Braxton Is Divorcing Her Husband Vince! See Why.

Miziki SA had a word with someone IN THE KNOW who explains WHY Tamar Braxton is filing to divorce her husband Vince. According to the insider, Tamar has for all practical purposes – LOST “RESPECT” for Vince.

The insider, who spoke with Miziki SA on the condition of anonymity said, “Tamar has been really vicious towards Vince lately. She told him that she’s NOT physically attracted to him . . . and she blames HIM for all the stuff that’s going on with her career.”

According to our insider, Tamar’s album FLOPPING two weeks ago – was the beginning of the end of their marriage. The tipster added, “I think she looked at her marriage as a business . . . and if she couldn’t get what she wanted out of Vince [career success] – what does she need him around for.”

READ MORE HERE >> http://mizikisa.com/gossip/tamar-braxton-is-divorcing-her-husband-vince-see-why/

(1) (Reply)

Why DON JAZZ Is Single? I Want Him / I Once Ran Out Of A Burning Building To Perform On Stage – Yemi Alade / Proposal Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.