Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

How To Access Your Folders From Your Taskbar - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Access Your Folders From Your Taskbar (789 Views)

My Start Menu Can't Open And The Wifi Icon On Taskbar Won't Open Too / See How To Disguise Your Folders As Recycle Bin. Its Funny / A Faster Way To Access Your PC Folders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Access Your Folders From Your Taskbar by IamOlusa(m): 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
The number of times many people who work with a computer in an office or individual open a particular folder in a day has throw them in an ocean of boredness and tiredsome.
I want to be gladly sharing with you on how to add that particular folder that you open every second like your life depends on it in your taskbar.
1. Rigit click an emply sport on your taskbar ( between your star button your system tray).
2. click toolsbar.
3. Click New Toolbar.
4. A small window will open that allows you to pick the folder you wish to make a Toolbar.
5. Click Ok.
The New Tool Bar will appear at the bottom of your screen to your system tray.

Drop comment if you find this useful.
Cc: Maleeq Skydancer
Re: How To Access Your Folders From Your Taskbar by IamOlusa(m): 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
It works in Window 7

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better Wired Or Wireless / UK Used Strong Brands Laptops. / Clean Direct Uk Used Dell Latitude E6410 Core I5 320gb 4gb Processor Speed 2.67g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.