Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Adsense Approval - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Approval (1763 Views)

I Can Setup A Blog For Adsense Approval / I Would Get Adsense Approval For You With Just 10k / UK And US Google Adsense Approval Crib (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Approval by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
I received this message two days ago from Google AdSense and would like to know the next steps to take. I can't find ads on the site.

'Congratulations, your AdSense account has been approved to show AdSense ads on your own website. Within a few hours, you will begin to see live ads'.

Will their be another message or is their anything required to be done from my end? The product forum for AdSense issues is not even responding to be thread.
Re: Adsense Approval by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
Biafranbushboy, Afam4va, I need your input here. Thanks.
Re: Adsense Approval by BiafranBushBoy: 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I received this message two days ago from Google AdSense and would like to know the next steps to take. I can't find ads on the site.

'Congratulations, your AdSense account has been approved to show AdSense ads on your own website. Within a few hours, you will begin to see live ads'.

Will their be another message or is their anything required to be done from my end? The product forum for AdSense issues is not even responding to be thread.

Copy and paste their ad codes to your site... After few days, it will show.

Be careful of Adsense oo... Don't manipulate anything ooo... They will ban you without remedy.
Re: Adsense Approval by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Copy and paste their ad codes to your site... After few days, it will show.

Be careful of Adsense oo... Don't manipulate anything ooo... They will ban you without remedy.
Thank you. But where do I get the ad codes? I've pasted the first one that enabled them know I applied for AdSense in my header. I can't find any other code to paste now. Do I recopy the first one or what exactly?
Re: Adsense Approval by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
And is this really the final step? I know I've seen other accounts activated with a photo banner but there is no photo banner in this one. Just a message congratulating me and some other links where I would get an update on the rules.
Re: Adsense Approval by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
adewasco2k , Slyr0x, I need your help mods. Thanks.
Re: Adsense Approval by BiafranBushBoy: 12:34am On Oct 27, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Thank you. But where do I get the ad codes? I've pasted the first one that enabled them know I applied for AdSense in my header. I can't find any other code to paste now. Do I recopy the first one or what exactly?

On the dashboard of your AdSense account, click on My ads. That will help you generate an Ad. Follow the instruction, you will generate an Ad code.

Meanwhile,

Wouldn't you wana produce more articles with ease? Let me tell you the secret... It will cost just a dime!
Re: Adsense Approval by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:46am On Oct 27, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

On the dashboard of your AdSense account, click on My ads. That will help you generate an Ad. Follow the instruction, you will generate an Ad code.

Meanwhile,

Wouldn't you wana produce more articles with ease? Let me tell you the secret... It will cost just a dime!
Thank you. I will check that now. Thanks for the article advert. Just that I think I need someone who thinks like me to write my articles.
Re: Adsense Approval by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:17am On Oct 27, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Meanwhile,

Thank you. I created two ad units and used the plugin Quick AdSense to insert their codes in Posts and Widgets ad spaces. Hope I'm good now? Thanks.
Re: Adsense Approval by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 26, 2017
Sapiosexuality:

are u the owner of mortal poet, pls lemme have ur whatsapp digit
Re: Adsense Approval by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:10am On Nov 26, 2017
remiproxy:
are u the owner of mortal poet, pls lemme have ur whatsapp digit
Yes, I am. Hope I'm safe? You'd find my contact on the contact page of the blog.
Re: Adsense Approval by ThatCEO: 11:40am On Nov 26, 2017
What are you doing about your traffic bro? I checked your stats. You average 15 visitors per day n 15 page views which means that visitors don't bother to open any other page apart from the one that brought them to your website.

I want to launch a bLog next year too with a partner. Domain has been bought, Site ground hosting bought ( medium package), premium wordpress theme, paid for. It seems Nigerians don't care about anything other entertainment. What advice can you give bro?

(1) (Reply)

Website Designers In Enugu State / Advice:how Do I Copy And Post Links On Nl / Fiverr Review Exchange Open Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.