Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Popular Lagos Slay Queen Parades Her Boobs On Instagram In Sensual Photos. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Lagos Slay Queen Parades Her Boobs On Instagram In Sensual Photos. (7043 Views)

Lady Parades Her Big ‘melons’ On Social Media Amidst Coronavirus Lockdown (photo / Roman Goddess Parades Her Enormous Boobs On Instagram (photos) / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Popular Lagos Slay Queen Parades Her Boobs On Instagram In Sensual Photos. by digitalbabalawo(m): 3:31am On Oct 27, 2017
Endowed socialite, Romangoddess dressed to kill in black gown in these new photos she shared on her social media page.

She posted photos of her mammary glands peeping through her see-through top as seen on Instagram. She recently got engaged to a seeming rich man in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

Romangoddess whose real name is not known garnered fame and prominence on Instagram showcasing her 'watermelons' in several provocative photos.

See more Explicit images of the Lagos socialite>>> http://www.nosygist.com.ng/2017/08/popular-lagos-slay-queen-parades-her.html?m=1

Re: Popular Lagos Slay Queen Parades Her Boobs On Instagram In Sensual Photos. by HungerBAD: 3:37am On Oct 27, 2017
I no even know wetin to write.

Make i just look.

20 Minutes and still staring.

30 Minutes and still reading this long post here. Who posted this very long post?

Re: Popular Lagos Slay Queen Parades Her Boobs On Instagram In Sensual Photos. by python1: 3:54am On Oct 27, 2017
Nawao
Re: Popular Lagos Slay Queen Parades Her Boobs On Instagram In Sensual Photos. by kingreign(m): 4:23am On Oct 27, 2017
angry sad
Na wa o.

I'm speechless. I'm disappointed. Which kind yam leg be this?

Re: Popular Lagos Slay Queen Parades Her Boobs On Instagram In Sensual Photos. by Airforce1(m): 4:44am On Oct 27, 2017
Slayshit

Re: Popular Lagos Slay Queen Parades Her Boobs On Instagram In Sensual Photos. by Atiku2019: 4:51am On Oct 27, 2017
Re: Popular Lagos Slay Queen Parades Her Boobs On Instagram In Sensual Photos. by ArchangeLucifer: 5:01am On Oct 27, 2017
Drool over her all you want but know this:

Her soul has been offered to me on countless occasions.

She is now spiritually worthless.

Her Fate rests in my bossom.

Re: Popular Lagos Slay Queen Parades Her Boobs On Instagram In Sensual Photos. by marshalcarter: 5:01am On Oct 27, 2017
there's ntn left anymore to see

m done undecided
#walksOuttaThread
Re: Popular Lagos Slay Queen Parades Her Boobs On Instagram In Sensual Photos. by pyyxxaro: 5:04am On Oct 27, 2017
See leg

Be like old water yam

This kin gal cross corner for football match ehn , naaaa once the ball go enter goal undecided

Devil go too enjoy for Hell fire , see gals evrywhere
Re: Popular Lagos Slay Queen Parades Her Boobs On Instagram In Sensual Photos. by MhizzAJ(f): 5:37am On Oct 27, 2017
But what is wrong with Roman goddess

This her shape is terrible

A lot must have gone thru her

Re: Popular Lagos Slay Queen Parades Her Boobs On Instagram In Sensual Photos. by 9japrof(m): 5:46am On Oct 27, 2017
If this is Roman Goddess then she's depreciating on an alarming scale.

Maybe she should change clients, this recent ones too dey pour in bad over congiled blood into her grin

What do I know self

Re: Popular Lagos Slay Queen Parades Her Boobs On Instagram In Sensual Photos. by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 27, 2017
This one think say she fine. She her cellulite laps lipsrsealed
Re: Popular Lagos Slay Queen Parades Her Boobs On Instagram In Sensual Photos. by falcon01: 6:25am On Oct 27, 2017
MhizzAJ:
But what is wrong with Roman goddess

This her shape is terrible

A lot must have gone thru her

very absurd
Re: Popular Lagos Slay Queen Parades Her Boobs On Instagram In Sensual Photos. by Bahamas95(m): 6:44am On Oct 27, 2017
Doesn't look sexy to me
Disgusting shape

Re: Popular Lagos Slay Queen Parades Her Boobs On Instagram In Sensual Photos. by Badb0y4lyf(m): 7:13am On Oct 27, 2017
Nice shape but to much of everything is Bad !!

Re: Popular Lagos Slay Queen Parades Her Boobs On Instagram In Sensual Photos. by oloriooko(m): 8:17am On Oct 27, 2017
What a terrible figure angry
Re: Popular Lagos Slay Queen Parades Her Boobs On Instagram In Sensual Photos. by Praisles(f): 8:31am On Oct 27, 2017
oloriooko:
What a terrible figure angry
Asin! exactly what i was thinking!abi u be my twinnie? the first picture is not eyes friendly atol
Re: Popular Lagos Slay Queen Parades Her Boobs On Instagram In Sensual Photos. by INCREDIBLEGUY: 8:41am On Oct 27, 2017
https:///FgXtNe click and register to get free recharge card,
Re: Popular Lagos Slay Queen Parades Her Boobs On Instagram In Sensual Photos. by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 27, 2017

This one pass figure 8....

Na figure &

Re: Popular Lagos Slay Queen Parades Her Boobs On Instagram In Sensual Photos. by olawealth1000(m): 9:09am On Oct 27, 2017
And one guy for God knows where go certainly dey nack this cunt back to back ... Oh LawD!
Re: Popular Lagos Slay Queen Parades Her Boobs On Instagram In Sensual Photos. by Coffin4Sale: 9:51am On Oct 27, 2017
B00BS

HIPs
&
V!GINA

wish she has better than,

JUST THIS TWO WEEKS FOOD FOR WORMS....

Re: Popular Lagos Slay Queen Parades Her Boobs On Instagram In Sensual Photos. by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 27, 2017
Op Wetin you want make we do na? who the hell is she? nairaland be making stupid people from nowhere famous? mtcheeeeewwwww
Re: Popular Lagos Slay Queen Parades Her Boobs On Instagram In Sensual Photos. by HMZi: 10:46am On Oct 27, 2017
more like a _whore,but if she gimme nunu(fat chance) i will _fuck and suck
Re: Popular Lagos Slay Queen Parades Her Boobs On Instagram In Sensual Photos. by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:56am On Oct 27, 2017
Nna mehn check out na. See body shape so juicy.

Re: Popular Lagos Slay Queen Parades Her Boobs On Instagram In Sensual Photos. by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:01am On Oct 27, 2017
kingreign:
angry sad
Na wa o.

I'm speechless. I'm disappointed. Which kind yam leg be this?
Lol bro na better yam leg go fit hold dz kind body o
Re: Popular Lagos Slay Queen Parades Her Boobs On Instagram In Sensual Photos. by teresafaith: 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
See this midget, na your toto do am for you biko dey flex joo
Re: Popular Lagos Slay Queen Parades Her Boobs On Instagram In Sensual Photos. by oloriooko(m): 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
Praisles:
Asin! exactly what i was thinking! Abi u be my twinnie? the first picture is not eyes friendly atol
Re: Popular Lagos Slay Queen Parades Her Boobs On Instagram In Sensual Photos. by festwiz(m): 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
Enough said.

Re: Popular Lagos Slay Queen Parades Her Boobs On Instagram In Sensual Photos. by Wayne4uall(m): 3:17am On Oct 28, 2017
All I can see is a G-wagon, omo me like that car die, ma dream car, baba God oya pick ma call grin grin grin grin

Model Goes Completely Blind After Tattooing Eyeballs (pictures) / Question Of The Day: Why Does Wizkid Not Have Beards / Ice Prince Busted For Wearing A Fake Versace T-shirt