Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

The Upcoming Innjoo Vision Will Beat Phantom8 Hands Down - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Upcoming Innjoo Vision Will Beat Phantom8 Hands Down (683 Views)

INNJOO Have What It Takes To Dominate Computer Village / People Mistake This Innjoo Phone For Samsung Galaxy 8: Will You Buy? / Specs Of Innjoo Vision With Bezelless Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Upcoming Innjoo Vision Will Beat Phantom8 Hands Down by edewojames(m): 5:53am On Oct 27, 2017
Innjoo is on the verge of launching a new flagship smartphone, named the Innjoo Vision. And the tech company is not just building just any smartphone. Its following the current trends.

Most recent flagship smart phones innovated this year are bezel-less phones and innjoo is going for nothing less. The Innjoo Vision flagship as you can see in the photo is a bezel-less smartphone. The screen covers all aspect of the face view of the phone.

Also, from the photo, I can speculate some more features of the Innjoo Vision flagship. It is possible that the screen size will be 6.0 inch. There will be a fingerprint scanner at the rear of the device. The front camera will fall within 12MP and 20MP.

Also, since most flagships this year has dual camera at the rear, it is easy to say that the Innjoo Vision will also has a dual rear camera. Tecno, a major competitor for innjoo, launched its flagship smartphone just a while ago. But Tecno flagship is full of bezel. However, Innjoo is forward looking in this area and may with this new flagship compete favourable with Tecno Phantom8.

More to it, the Innjoo Vision looks very much like the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 launched recently. However, I am hoping that Innjoo is not trying to clone Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
Source: Technologywatch Nigeria
See Photos here---> http://www.technologywatch.com.ng/2017/10/innjoo-vision-will-be-bezel-less-smartphone.html
Re: The Upcoming Innjoo Vision Will Beat Phantom8 Hands Down by princeade86(m): 6:23am On Oct 27, 2017
can never be samsung
Re: The Upcoming Innjoo Vision Will Beat Phantom8 Hands Down by DonRaphTech(m): 6:28am On Oct 27, 2017
Lets keep our fingers crossed as we wait for its coming from http://Raphblog.com.ng

1 Like

Re: The Upcoming Innjoo Vision Will Beat Phantom8 Hands Down by scarycuteface(m): 6:31am On Oct 27, 2017
Beat Phantom 8? So we are now looking for a phone that will beat phantom 8 and it's innjoo? Lol

1 Like

Re: The Upcoming Innjoo Vision Will Beat Phantom8 Hands Down by edewojames(m): 8:14am On Oct 27, 2017
princeade86:
can never be samsung
Ofcourse, that's not possible.
Re: The Upcoming Innjoo Vision Will Beat Phantom8 Hands Down by edewojames(m): 8:15am On Oct 27, 2017
scarycuteface:
Beat Phantom 8? So we are now looking for a phone that will beat phantom 8 and it's innjoo? Lol
I really like Tecno products but I believe Tecno is not following trends or they are slow in following trends.
Re: The Upcoming Innjoo Vision Will Beat Phantom8 Hands Down by scarycuteface(m): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2017
edewojames:

I really like Tecno products but I believe Tecno is not following trends or they are slow in following trends.
but the Phantom 8 is cool though.
Re: The Upcoming Innjoo Vision Will Beat Phantom8 Hands Down by Hakimrealest: 9:15am On Oct 30, 2017
Innjoo of all Smartphones....I laugh in 3D

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Newest Infinix Zero 5 Pro Review, Full Specs And Price / ZTE Warp 7 For Sale / Galaxy A8 (2018), A8+ (2018) Are Now Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.