Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

What Are/is The Best Strategy To Promote My Music? Help. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Are/is The Best Strategy To Promote My Music? Help. (568 Views)

How Do I Promote My Music On This Platform.!? / How Can I Promote My Hausa Gospel Songs / Please I Need Your LOVE And SUPPORT To Help Me Promote My Music...you'll LOVE It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are/is The Best Strategy To Promote My Music? Help. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 6:48am On Oct 27, 2017
Pls, How do i promote my music and genre. Both online and shows or church.
Do you know how much naijaloaded charge?
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Are/is The Best Strategy To Promote My Music? Help. by nevjn(m): 8:33am On Oct 27, 2017
Hey...Maybe you can cooperate with some company or app.
Like this guy doing!

http://www.androidnigeria.com.ng/singplus-partners-xtacy-start-first-online-karaoke-competition-africa-2/
Re: What Are/is The Best Strategy To Promote My Music? Help. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
nevjn:
Hey...Maybe you can cooperate with some company or app.
Like this guy doing!

http://www.androidnigeria.com.ng/singplus-partners-xtacy-start-first-online-karaoke-competition-africa-2/

thank you.
Re: What Are/is The Best Strategy To Promote My Music? Help. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
long time
Re: What Are/is The Best Strategy To Promote My Music? Help. by creamysally: 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
CONTACT THE NUMBER

Re: What Are/is The Best Strategy To Promote My Music? Help. by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 25, 2018
Naijaloaded charge 50k.
Take your song to a radio station, put it online hype it on twitter, grant an interview. If the song is good, those should do. But if not, do another song and start all over again, including the lessons learned from the first. Good luck

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jaskelele Pick Ur Call (prod. By Jaysmart / Peruzzi – For Your Pocket (remix) Ft. Davido / Help! I Want To Upload My New Song On A Blog For Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.