Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Earners Forum Whatsapp Group-opportunity To Earn While Reading News - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earners Forum Whatsapp Group-opportunity To Earn While Reading News (1686 Views)

Earn 70k Reading News(free Entry) / Earn Free Money While Reading News Online - 100% Working, No Deposit / How To Make 50k Or So Online Just By Reading News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earners Forum Whatsapp Group-opportunity To Earn While Reading News by cho25bc(f): 7:55am On Oct 27, 2017
Are you being paid by all these social media platforms you log into daily? Do you give more to the pockets of the site owners with zero gain to your own bank account? Good news! Now we have got a site that pays daily for just login in, reading news. and commenting your view or opinion. It's called NNU Income Program (N.I.P).

Apart from earning for daily log in, you also earn for each post you comment on and share on your Facebook platform daily, N500 on referrals you bring through your link and free advert placement (NEW!) on the site. Monthly payday is on every 27th. It is not a referral or networking site. You won't need to refer before you earn. However, to earn more, you can tell your friends about it and earn N500 commission. Registration / Program purchase fee is just N1,100 naira, one time payment. No hidden charges,no monthly subscription. A very effective alternative to accrue extra iincome for students,workers and the unemployed. Suitable for both literates and uneducated. To get started is easy, fun ,financially rewarding and interesting.

I have created a whatsapp group called Earners Forum where more details will be dished out to interested members. Check my signature for the link and join through it. That is where I will provide the full gist and information on the program and names of the members who got paid in September and those who will be paid today will be posted. Would have done it here but I don't want to go against the rules and get banned.

Note that lectures will begin when sufficient amount of people have joined, so claim your place now. There is also a PDF and Word doc file with full details on how it works and how to register which will be shared with members who may need it in case you don't want to visit the site yet. But trust me, you won't regret joining.

If you are unablle to join through the link, drop your number and I'll add you up but I've come to realize people who usually drop their numbers here for add up are usually not the serious type. Nevertheless, I'll still do what I got to do but please try to join the group through my signature and ensure you are serious.

In addition, you will enjoy the privilege of showcasing your goods,services and businesses free of charge every week in the group,Earners Forum. Ts&Cs apply.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

1 Like

Re: Earners Forum Whatsapp Group-opportunity To Earn While Reading News by laponsky(m): 8:18am On Oct 27, 2017
08079261199: c u dia
Re: Earners Forum Whatsapp Group-opportunity To Earn While Reading News by WiseFool2(m): 8:22am On Oct 27, 2017
Mtcheew.. .. I once tried registering, but hissed and left the site when I saw that I had to pay a registration fee first. Unto wetin na?
Re: Earners Forum Whatsapp Group-opportunity To Earn While Reading News by cho25bc(f): 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
I'll add u up

laponsky:
08079261199: c u dia
Re: Earners Forum Whatsapp Group-opportunity To Earn While Reading News by savie96(m): 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2018
Re: Earners Forum Whatsapp Group-opportunity To Earn While Reading News by charlly2016(m): 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2018
Re: Earners Forum Whatsapp Group-opportunity To Earn While Reading News by RannyCrystal: 7:52am On Mar 28, 2018
08140761585 please add me
Re: Earners Forum Whatsapp Group-opportunity To Earn While Reading News by Abdulrasaqs: 10:59pm On Oct 01, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Multisheen Ebony Cosmetics Introduces New Ebony Creme Relaxer To Nigerian Market / How To Make 50k Or So Online Just By Reading News / 1kva Inverter With Battery Plus Installation At 80k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.