Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,818 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

I Dont Know If Am Nw Suffering From Total Depression - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Dont Know If Am Nw Suffering From Total Depression (979 Views)

Nairalander Growing Up What's That You Said You Wanted To Be And What Are You Nw / Oghenero Ozobeme: TOTAL Sacked Me While Battling Brain Surgery, Disability / Ayeni Adekunle Battles Depression, Leaves ID Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Know If Am Nw Suffering From Total Depression by Akuruoulo(m): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2017
Thank God for the change

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know If Am Nw Suffering From Total Depression by Akuruoulo(m): 8:14am On Oct 27, 2017
Every Morning Il Wake Up Wthout Remembering Dad I Wil Cal Myself Names Like(betrayal U Dnt Want To Thnk Of Ur Dad Who Never 4gets U Bekus His Dad, You An I Idiot U Dnt Deserve A Man Like Him) Etc. Whenever Its Raining I Will Remember Mum And My Sisters Are At The Juntion Selling Food With Just A Small Umbrella That Cnt Shelther Them, The Rain Wil Be Falling On Parts Of Their Body And U Are Inside D House . I Wil Just Got Out And Sit Where Rain Wil Be Faling On Me. Am Finding It Hard To Breathe Most Of The Time. I Do All Sorts Of Awlful Thngs Since I Lost Him. Plz I Need Advice To Improve Myself. I Even Think Is Of No Use Making Money Becus When I Make It I Wil Start Think More Of My Dad. I Dnt Knw Why I Cnt Get Over My Dads Deaths. Its Just Kiling Mel

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know If Am Nw Suffering From Total Depression by SinglesandReady1: 8:21am On Oct 27, 2017
I assume you posted this so you can get useful advice.

I lost my mom when I was barely 6 and I lost my dad when I was 21.

My dad was precious to me as well cos he did he best to care for me and my sibblings after mom passed on.

I couldn't stop worrying about there wellbeing even after their demise.

I wondered if they made heaven or not,
I remember asking a friend how my dads life was before he died cos i was in school at the moment...

No doubt, the death of a loved one is painful but there is a time to mourn and a time to be strong.

Life is for the living. You cant be so worked up about the dead that you fail to live.

There is nothing anyone can do about the fate of the dead other to be strong for the living who need you more.

You must decide to be happy and to replicate the legacy of your dad. He'd sure be proud of you for that if he was alive.

Op, live your life and enjoy it, love your mum and your sibbling.

4 Likes

Re: I Dont Know If Am Nw Suffering From Total Depression by Akuruoulo(m): 8:42am On Oct 27, 2017
Thanx For The Advice
Re: I Dont Know If Am Nw Suffering From Total Depression by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2019
Akuruoulo:
Every Morning Il Wake Up Wthout Remembering Dad I Wil Cal Myself Names Like(betrayal U Dnt Want To Thnk Of Ur Dad Who Never 4gets U Bekus His Dad, You An I Idiot U Dnt Deserve A Man Like Him) Etc. Whenever Its Raining I Will Remember Mum And My Sisters Are At The Juntion Selling Food With Just A Small Umbrella That Cnt Shelther Them, The Rain Wil Be Falling On Parts Of Their Body And U Are Inside D House . I Wil Just Got Out And Sit Where Rain Wil Be Faling On Me. Am Finding It Hard To Breathe Most Of The Time. I Do All Sorts Of Awlful Thngs Since I Lost Him. Plz I Need Advice To Improve Myself. I Even Think Is Of No Use Making Money Becus When I Make It I Wil Start Think More Of My Dad. I Dnt Knw Why I Cnt Get Over My Dads Deaths. Its Just Kiling Mel
You've got to move on and make your papa proud.
Everyone's looking up to you,what your dad wasn't able to complete while he was alive why don't you complete it. Don't be a coward who runs away in the face of danger,brace up n know that when there is LIFE,there is HOPE. Delay is not denial. Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise.

#fighting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dont Know If Am Nw Suffering From Total Depression by Akuruoulo(m): 10:34am On Jul 28, 2019
MatthAnn:

You've got to move on and make your papa proud.
Everyone's looking up to you,what your dad wasn't able to complete while he was alive why don't you complete it. Don't be a coward who runs away in the face of danger,brace up n know that when there is LIFE,there is HOPE. Delay is not denial. Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise.

#fighting

Thanks very much dear friend.

I appreciate
Re: I Dont Know If Am Nw Suffering From Total Depression by luvyaself95(m): 5:50am On Jul 29, 2019
Believe in yourself stay strong
holding yesterday story make you leave tomorrow victor...
your daddy is no more yes he is there is absolutely nothing you can do to bring him back except you become man of the family stand your responsibilities...
and always be happy nothing worth sadden over...

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know If Am Nw Suffering From Total Depression by Akuruoulo(m): 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
luvyaself95:
Believe in yourself stay strong
holding yesterday story make you leave tomorrow victor...
your daddy is no more yes he is there is absolutely nothing you can do to bring him back except you become man of the family stand your responsibilities...
and always be happy nothing worth sadden over...

Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Are There Design Engineers In Nigeria? / Niger Delta Basin Development Authority Job Aptitude Test / Questions On Upwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.