Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,578 members, 7,854,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:11 PM

Lifeway Christian Centre: The Word For Today! Friday, 27/10/2017 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lifeway Christian Centre: The Word For Today! Friday, 27/10/2017 (232 Views)

Deeper Life 160,000 Capacity Intl Centre; The Church Gives Updates - Pics / COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi / Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lifeway Christian Centre: The Word For Today! Friday, 27/10/2017 by niceluvsus(m): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2017
LIFEWAY CHRISTIAN CENTRE:
#DAILY #DEVOTIONAL
THE WORD FOR TODAY!
FRIDAY, 27/10/2017

#TOPIC: WAIT ON HIM AND KEEPING HOPE ALIVE!

#TEXT
Isaiah 49:23 (NIV)...those who hope in me will not be disappointed.

Job 11:18 (KJV) And thou shalt be secure, because there is hope; yea, thou shalt dig about thee, and thou shalt take thy rest in safety.

Romans 5:5 (WEB) and hope doesn’t disappoint us

Psalms 31:24 (RWV) Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.

#MESSAGE
What a powerful promise we have from Almighty God! Hallelujah!!!
Isaiah 49:23 (KJV) : for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.

# Beloved, when we put our hope in Him, we will never be disappointed. Of course, that doesn’t mean that things will always go our way. There may be temporary disappointments, but we will never be permanently disappointed. Somewhere down the road, God will cause it to all work out for our good. With God on your side, you will always end in victory. Just wait on Him and keep HOPE alive!

# To hope in the Lord is to wait for Him, to wait for the fulfilment of His promises. To hope in the Lord is to hold onto His word(s). To hope in the Lord is to never consider alternatives irrespective of the challenges facing you. To hope in the Lord is to Judge Him faithful.

# Friends, are you carrying frustration, worry or aggravation about something? Hear this; That’s usually a clear sign that your hope is in the wrong place. If you hope in circumstances, of course, it will deplete you of joy and peace. But when you turn those circumstances over to God, when you refuse to worry, when you refuse to allow the temporary things of this world to dictate your happiness, that’s when God can do a work in your life. When you trust in Him, He will make your crooked places straight; He will cause you to mount up with wings like the eagle.

# Dear Friends, don't put your hope in that friend, that uncle, or even that pastor, but rather, choose to put your hope in the Father; and wait on HIM, you won’t be disappointed. He didn't disappoint me and He will never disappoint you also, only put your hope in Him.

Hear what the scripture says; Habakkuk 2:3 (KJV) : though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
Trust Him because He is faithful. Find rest for your soul in knowing that He is a good Father, who wants the best for His children and i can tell you from my findings in the scriptures that He has good things in store for you. Just WAIT on HIM and keep the HOPE alive!!!

#PRAYER:
Father, thank You for today. I give You every frustration, every aggravation, every difficulty. I release total control into Your loving and able hands as I place my hope in You. Trusting you Lord that you will fulfill your promises in my life this season as I wait on You and keep hope alive, in Jesus migthy name. Amen!

(1) (Reply)

CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 11/11/17 Righteousness (1) / Serious Questions? / Christian Fashion Code?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.