Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) (43522 Views)

(graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm / Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits / Farmers Forced To Negotiate With Bandits To Harvest Their Crops - Twitter Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) by Thimmoh(m): 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
you had better face ur studies well..
Re: Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) by AleAirHub(m): 12:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
Na Wash.....

Secondary School Practical... grin grin grin
Pecohub:
Taking to Twitter to share photos of harvested groundnut, a Nigerian Slay Queen revealed that when she’s not slaying, she’s at the farm.

She tweeted;
https://pecohubmedia./2017/10/27/nigerian-slay-queen-reveals-what-she-does-when-shes-not-slaying-photos/
Re: Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) by motun2017(f): 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
rawpadgin:
she probably is the exact opposite of u hence, ur anger tongue
u garrit
Re: Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
motun2017:
u garrit
chai!

Ur type fit buy robot wen go dey carryout all ur wifely duties oo grin
Re: Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2017
All na hustle
Re: Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2017
I cant farm,dont have the strenght.
Re: Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) by birdsview(m): 12:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
When you are not slaying So slaying is now a vocation? Isorit
Re: Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) by motun2017(f): 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
rawpadgin:
chai!

Ur type fit buy robot wen go dey carryout all ur wifely duties oo grin
il need me a smart robot lik Sophia.
Re: Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
slaying what biko These small girls
Re: Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
Can someone here please tell me the full meaning of slayqueen? I only know vampire slayer (Blade)
Re: Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
motun2017:
il need me a smart ribot lik Sophia.
this one is a male hiding behind a female moniker

Re: Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) by davillian(m): 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
She doesn't have anything to slay with.
No front no back
Re: Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) by motun2017(f): 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
rawpadgin:
this one is a male hiding behind a female moniker
lmao
Re: Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) by wilsonchilboy(m): 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
watin make dis one slay queen la?

rubbish
Re: Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) by famzing(m): 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
The hustle is real.....

Re: Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) by juman(m): 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
Nice
Re: Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) by kingsley3218(m): 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
UGC101 on point! MOUAU students can relategrin
Re: Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) by Olafisoyem: 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
Abeg who are they slaying??
Re: Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
to all that are saying trash. I like the girl. what's wrong about farming? who don't consume products of farming and are the richest people in Nigeria not farmers?
Re: Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) by sonikstargirl(f): 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
attention seekers everywhere

#kontinue#
Re: Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
Lolz, who does she want to deceive? Slay queens are always slay queens, unless they change.
Re: Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) by iphanyi10(m): 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
to be sincere, to be really candid...this is not news worthy!!!
Re: Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) by Gracesofar(m): 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
when she’s not slaying,

I dnt get the gist. Probably am living in stone age. Is slaying a means of livelihood like z it a full time job that pays
Re: Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) by 900warriorz: 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
Guess the only thing she slays is groundnut! cheesy I thought slay queens use to look somehow This one that looks like an hajia in the other room!
Re: Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) by almakiyyun(m): 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
Khd95:
to all those shouting practical shame on u ooo

be it practical or not. she's on track. keep it up slay bae

It is SIWESS practical, be educated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) / This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) / My Poultry Farm - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.