Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested (29202 Views)

Faith Ojemire & Esekgabona: Kidnapped Edo Schoolgirls Still In Captivity / 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police / Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested by CastedDude: 10:11am On Oct 27, 2017
Three suspects who allegedly kidnapped the Managing Director of Ogba Zoological garden, Mr. Andy Ehanire., have been arrested. Mr Ehanire, was kidnapped by the hoodlums on Sunday 24th of September 2017. In the process of his kidnap, three police officers who were stationed at the Zoo and Nature Park were shot dead.

The suspects were tracked down and arrested yesterday evening following a massive hunt for them. According to reports, they collected over 25 million Naira and $100,000 from the Ehanire family.

Watch the video below to hear their confessions.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/police-finally-arrest-kidnappers-abducted-edo-zoo-director-killed-3-officers-photos.html

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wtpLc1gmo8

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested by CastedDude: 10:11am On Oct 27, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested by Oye0404(m): 10:14am On Oct 27, 2017
wonder why people find it so easy to take another person's life.. have they lost every sense if humanity

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested by amnesty7: 10:19am On Oct 27, 2017
And they will claim innocence and put the blame on devil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested by Eshinwaju: 10:23am On Oct 27, 2017
They might as well commit suicide because they are dead already

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 27, 2017
The suspects according to reports took over 25 million naira and $100,00 from the Ehanire family.and someone will tell me crime do not pay angry
Re: Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested by Bari22: 10:28am On Oct 27, 2017
fear men
Re: Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested by medolab90(m): 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
[/b]send them to the wall they might be useful[b]
Re: Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested by 9japrof(m): 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
Chai, this people would so pay for this crime to the extent that would wish to die, they would look for a rope, but it would be far from them. They would hunt for sniper to take a sip, but even the empty can dem no go see.

Awaiting trial would be their destiny all the days of their life. No be naija police, their case no get insurance

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
Wow wow wow dats a whole lot of moni shocked
Re: Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested by Jaytecq(m): 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
see their face
Re: Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested by ArchangeLucifer: 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
amnesty7:
And they will claim innocence and put the blame on devil.

Leave me outta this

8 Likes

Re: Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested by dust144(m): 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
Is well
Re: Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested by Florblu(f): 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
I don't know why i do pity thieves when they kill Policemen and i don't get bothered about the death of the Police.

Trust me, i am like our Lord Jesus, i am compassionate, but maybe not when it comes to Police.

I am not open to mentions please.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested by lockupnop: 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
How many police did they kill to warrant all this suffering and punishment

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested by ashjay001(m): 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
Riko2:
The suspects according to reports took over 25 million naira and $100,00 from the Ehanire family.and someone will tell me crime do not pay angry

Lets see, if all that money can make them bribe their way out. Or, if their kids can live with shame of having a armed robber as a father?

Lets not go into d politicians sha, those ones, their crime paystongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested by binsanni(m): 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
oya make they hang them too now, what are waiting for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested by M2dX(m): 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
Riko2:
are they enjoying it ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested by amunkita(m): 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
Hmm..
We don't need to see them, just send them to hell too...
Re: Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
Nigeria Police Force is working but they must learn to take more risk too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested by Florblu(f): 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Leave me outta this

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested by SWORD419(m): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
Am not surprised since its from dat undeveloped region
Re: Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested by rawpadgin(m): 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
Florblu:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
u & the weirdo u quoted are from same kingdom
Re: Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
Florblu:
I don't know why i do pity thieves when they kill Policemen and i don't get bothered about the death of the Police.

Trust me, i am like our Lord Jesus, i am compassionate, but maybe not when it comes to Police.

Nonsensical.... had dose policemen were ur relative. Would u have typed dis crap undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested by Daniel058(m): 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
The guy funny oo
Re: Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
Hired Killer abi na wetin
Re: Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested by nairavsdollars(f): 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
Take them to Oba Ewuare's palace. Let him pronounce Royal curse on them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested by enemyofprogress: 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
Their own don tear be dat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested by correctguy101(m): 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
Riko2:

AngeLucifer, Comman see your potential partner.

The scene is real bloody.
And the culprits after taking N25million, they were expecting to remain in the land and enjoy the blood money. ....

They're dead already.... I already know the verdict...

See as them waste people's fathers like chicken angry
Re: Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested by amunkita(m): 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
alexistaiwo:
How many police did they kill to warrant all this suffering and punishment

Florblu:

U both need brain...
I hope u would say same when it involves ur loved ones...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Accused Of Snatching Male Organ In Lokoja (Picture) / Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Pregnant Wife Over N1k / NDLEA Detects Drug (Meth) Lab In VGC, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.