Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Jumia Black Friday (2017) Secrets Exposed: The Promise, Scam, And Cheats To Use - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jumia Black Friday (2017) Secrets Exposed: The Promise, Scam, And Cheats To Use (6577 Views)

Airtel Latest Free Browsing Cheats/tricks 2019 / Jumia Black Friday 2018 – Deals, Date, Sales Starts November 2nd / Tested Cheats: How To Generate Mtn Recharge Card Pins & Start Loading For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Black Friday (2017) Secrets Exposed: The Promise, Scam, And Cheats To Use by lastbaff(m): 10:18am On Oct 27, 2017
Jumia Black Friday 2017 will begin on the 13th of November and end on the 13th of December.

There's currently a mixed reaction among online shoppers as to whether Jumia Black Friday sales is a scam or not.

Whether you've participated in the previous Jumia Black Friday deals or not, this is the right article for you to learn every information you need and how to get the actual price slash of up to 80%.

I reveal the whole truth about Jumia Black Friday offers in this article. I believe you'd make a reasonable decision by the time you're done reading this article.

What is Jumia Black Friday and when is Jumia Black Friday 2017?

Jumia Black Friday is a very limited period of the year when Jumia slashes prices of its products to up to 50% and more. It started this practice in 2013.

Jumia Black Friday 2017 will begin on the 13th of November, 2017 and end on the 13th of December, 2017. The items for sale are usually grouped into different categories and each category gets its own price slash within a particular time frame during the Black Friday sales.

Black Friday is originally the following Friday after Thanksgiving day in the USA. Retailers often sell their products at insanely discounted prices during this period, which often begins in the early hours of the day.

Considering this fact, the Black Friday of this year falls on the 25th of November. But this date doesn’t really matter to us here in Nigeria anyway.

Who Can Participate in Jumia Black Friday?

Anyone. Absolutely anyone that’s allowed by the law to buy anything online can participate in the Jumia Black Friday sales.

Residents in all countries where Jumia operate are allowed to purchase and benefit from the Black Friday sales as long as you can create an account, make an order, and either pay online or pay on delivery.

All About Jumia Black Friday: The Promise, Scam, and Cheats to Use

Okay, I know you’re probably eager to know the truth and lies of Jumia Black Friday.

Don’t worry, I’ll spit out everything I know, what Jumia promises, and what customers say.

The decision of whether to go on with the purchase or not is up to you. I’ll leave you to be the judge.

The Promise

Everything I’ll tell you here is what Jumia promises to give us during the Black Friday sales, according to their official announcement.

You should expect to get price slash of up to 80% on products ranging from phones to laptops, televisions, washing machines, home appliances, kitchen essentials, male and female wears among others. Over 1000 brands.

As I told you earlier, the products are going to be grouped into different categories, which are going to be sold at different discounted rates on different days.

Each category will have its percentage discount. So, you have to buy a product at the right time according to the Jumia Black Friday calendar in order to get the discount.

The sales begin at early hours of the day. This means you have to be at alert and be prepared to make orders immediately its one second past 12 am. This is because you’re going to be competing with hundreds of thousands of customers who are also looking to benefit from the discounts.

And you have to be very fast in making orders since most of the items will be available in stock in a very limited number.

The Scam
Hmm.... This one no be here oo. See the whole gist yourself.

Cheats to Use: Smart Steps to Help You Make the Most of Jumia Black Friday

These are important strategies to enable you to be among the few customers that will enjoy the price slash this year.

They're very important since you have to be very fast because you’d be competing with hundreds of thousands of shoppers online.

1. Register an account with Jumia if you don’t have one already.
2. Learn how to shop on Jumia and practice well If you’ve never make a purchase online. Practice by following the process of making a purchase … but don’t order any item.
3. Get a fast internet connection; your best bet is the most reliable network in your area. And make sure you have enough available data. Check out the subscription codes of all networks in Nigeria.
4. Use a good browser and preferably a more sophisticated device like a PC.
5. Get the list of all the items you want to buy and arrange them according to their importance starting from the most important to the least.
6. Confirm the cost price of any product you intend to buy before the time. This will let you know if there’s actually a price slash or not.
7. Make sure you’re on the website as early as possible. The sales begin one second past 12 am; 12:05 am may be too late. Some products would have been out of stock by then. Here’s the Jumia Black Friday page to buy your desired item at the discounted rates.
8. Place your order one after the other starting with your most preferred item. No matter the number of items you wish to buy, don’t store them in your cart. Someone else might even pay for them while you’re still searching for other products. Proceed to checkout and complete an order before you place an order for another item.
9. Make sure your mode of payment is functional and in good condition (if you wish to pay online).
10. Finally, remember that not everyone would be fortunate to benefit from the price slash. If you don’t get it, that’s not the end of life. You can still buy at the usual price later on. So don’t feel too bad.

Jumia Black Friday 2017 Calendar

The start date is 13th of November and the end date is 13th of December. That’s 31 days. The timetable has not been published but keep your fingers crossed as the original article page will be updated as soon it’s out. [You can subscribe to be informed immediately it's out. Go to the original page]

Last year’s calendar was scheduled as follows:

Day 1: Home appliances – up to 25% off

Day 2: Kitchen & Groceries – up to 45% off

Day 3: Father & Son – up to 50% off

Day 4: Mother and Daughter – up to 50% off

Day 5: Explore New Horizons – up to 30% off

Day 6: Toddler’s Treat – up to 55% off

Day 7: Enhance Your Phone

Day 8: Games & Entertainment – up to 30% off

Day 9: Smartphones & Tablets – up to 20% off

Day 10: Laptop Discount – up to 20% off

Day 11: Beauty & Makeup Kits: up to 30% off

Day 12: Last Deals Unlocked

This will give you a picture of what to expect this year.

How to Make Money from Jumia Black Friday

Okay, let’s get this straight. You’re not going to become a millionaire using this strategy I’m going to tell you about. No!

But you can make some side change with a little effort.  All you have to do is simply buy and sell.

You buy an item at a discount and sell it at the normal retail price. If the normal price of the item is ₦50000, for example, and you buy it during the Black Friday sales for ₦30000 … you’d make ₦20000 profit if you sell it at the normal price.

Simple, right?

Yes! But keep in mind that your product of choice should be a marketable one so that you can easily make your money without too much stress.

Also, remember to follow the smart steps I listed above.

Goodluck!

Source: http://www.nairatechnology.com/jumia-black-friday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jumia Black Friday (2017) Secrets Exposed: The Promise, Scam, And Cheats To Use by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 27, 2017
Shop The World at TBS! lagos trade fair is around the corner.
there will be lots of products & services exhibition, buying, selling at discount rates and as well as business connections at the fair.
log on to www.litf2017.com to register & participate at the event!

Re: Jumia Black Friday (2017) Secrets Exposed: The Promise, Scam, And Cheats To Use by barapistis(m): 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
Contact me for jumia vouchers on discount

1 Like

Re: Jumia Black Friday (2017) Secrets Exposed: The Promise, Scam, And Cheats To Use by teresafaith: 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2017
All this wahala just because of ordinary 50% discount
Mtchewwww

4 Likes

Re: Jumia Black Friday (2017) Secrets Exposed: The Promise, Scam, And Cheats To Use by Ozavize88(f): 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
wow this is interesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jumia Black Friday (2017) Secrets Exposed: The Promise, Scam, And Cheats To Use by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
Jumia black Friday but is a big SCAM Don't be fooled.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jumia Black Friday (2017) Secrets Exposed: The Promise, Scam, And Cheats To Use by Daviestunech(m): 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
Just 20% on phones

Rubbish undecided
Re: Jumia Black Friday (2017) Secrets Exposed: The Promise, Scam, And Cheats To Use by abdeiz(m): 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2017
This would never reach FP
Re: Jumia Black Friday (2017) Secrets Exposed: The Promise, Scam, And Cheats To Use by mercyonyx(f): 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
good
Re: Jumia Black Friday (2017) Secrets Exposed: The Promise, Scam, And Cheats To Use by Khonvicted(m): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
Nice one
Re: Jumia Black Friday (2017) Secrets Exposed: The Promise, Scam, And Cheats To Use by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
@op,your topic and the thrash you wrote don't correspond.Why didn't you tag it "The advantages of Shopping on black Friday"

Stu.pid post!!! You're a Jumia marketer I can guess that from your post!!

15 Likes

Re: Jumia Black Friday (2017) Secrets Exposed: The Promise, Scam, And Cheats To Use by Slimtuns(m): 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
I swear whoever read this till the end needs to enter the Guinness book of record as the most patient being on earth cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jumia Black Friday (2017) Secrets Exposed: The Promise, Scam, And Cheats To Use by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2017
lao

go and buy all the faulty devices and appliances that people returned you hear grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jumia Black Friday (2017) Secrets Exposed: The Promise, Scam, And Cheats To Use by inedujac: 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
Na so? Freedom is not free.
Re: Jumia Black Friday (2017) Secrets Exposed: The Promise, Scam, And Cheats To Use by Sheun001(m): 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
Slimtuns:
I swear whoever read this till the end needs to enter the Guinness book of record as the most patient being on earth cry

lol no chill at all grin

2 Likes

Re: Jumia Black Friday (2017) Secrets Exposed: The Promise, Scam, And Cheats To Use by magodoro: 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
abdeiz:
This would never reach FP
Why?
Re: Jumia Black Friday (2017) Secrets Exposed: The Promise, Scam, And Cheats To Use by GistToday(m): 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
Creativity In Action: What We Can Learn From The Genius Idea That Now Makes Men Wash Their Hands While Flushing!
https://muyiwawrites..com.ng/2017/10/creativity-at-its-best-now-men-can.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jumia Black Friday (2017) Secrets Exposed: The Promise, Scam, And Cheats To Use by abdeiz(m): 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
magodoro:
Why?
Telling you would get me banned...well in here
Re: Jumia Black Friday (2017) Secrets Exposed: The Promise, Scam, And Cheats To Use by free2ryhme: 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
lastbaff:
Jumia Black Friday 2017 will begin on the 13th of November and end on the 13th of December.

There's currently a mixed reaction among online shoppers as to whether Jumia Black Friday sales is a scam or not.

Whether you've participated in the previous Jumia Black Friday deals or not, this is the right article for you to learn every information you need and how to get the actual price slash of up to 80%.

I reveal the whole truth about Jumia Black Friday offers in this article. I believe you'd make a reasonable decision by the time you're done reading this article.

Jumia Black Friday is a very limited period of the year when Jumia slashes prices of its products to up to 50% and more. It started this practice in 2013.

Jumia Black Friday 2017 will begin on the 13th of November, 2017 and end on the 13th of December, 2017. The items for sale are usually grouped into different categories and each category gets its own price slash within a particular time frame during the Black Friday sales.

Black Friday is originally the following Friday after Thanksgiving day in the USA. Retailers often sell their products at insanely discounted prices during this period, which often begins in the early hours of the day.

Considering this fact, the Black Friday of this year falls on the 25th of November. But this date doesn’t really matter to us here in Nigeria anyway.

Anyone. Absolutely anyone that’s allowed by the law to buy anything online can participate in the Jumia Black Friday sales.

Residents in all countries where Jumia operate are allowed to purchase and benefit from the Black Friday sales as long as you can create an account, make an order, and either pay online or pay on delivery.

Okay, I know you’re probably eager to know the truth and lies of Jumia Black Friday.

Don’t worry, I’ll spit out everything I know, what Jumia promises, and what customers say.

The decision of whether to go on with the purchase or not is up to you. I’ll leave you to be the judge.

The Promise

Everything I’ll tell you here is what Jumia promises to give us during the Black Friday sales, according to their official announcement.

You should expect to get price slash of up to 80% on products ranging from phones to laptops, televisions, washing machines, home appliances, kitchen essentials, male and female wears among others. Over 1000 brands.

As I told you earlier, the products are going to be grouped into different categories, which are going to be sold at different discounted rates on different days.

Each category will have its percentage discount. So, you have to buy a product at the right time according to the Jumia Black Friday calendar in order to get the discount.

The sales begin at early hours of the day. This means you have to be at alert and be prepared to make orders immediately its one second past 12 am. This is because you’re going to be competing with hundreds of thousands of customers who are also looking to benefit from the discounts.

And you have to be very fast in making orders since most of the items will be available in stock in a very limited number.

The Scam

These are important strategies to enable you to be among the few customers that will enjoy the price slash this year.

They're very important since you have to be very fast because you’d be competing with hundreds of thousands of shoppers online.

2. Learn how to shop on Jumia and practice well If you’ve never make a purchase online. Practice by following the process of making a purchase … but don’t order any item.
3. Get a fast internet connection; your best bet is the most reliable network in your area. And make sure you have enough available data. Check out the subscription codes of all networks in Nigeria.
5. Get the list of all the items you want to buy and arrange them according to their importance starting from the most important to the least.
6. Confirm the cost price of any product you intend to buy before the time. This will let you know if there’s actually a price slash or not.
7. Make sure you’re on the website as early as possible. The sales begin one second past 12 am; 12:05 am may be too late. Some products would have been out of stock by then. Here’s the Jumia Black Friday page to buy your desired item at the discounted rates.
8. Place your order one after the other starting with your most preferred item. No matter the number of items you wish to buy, don’t store them in your cart. Someone else might even pay for them while you’re still searching for other products. Proceed to checkout and complete an order before you place an order for another item.
9. Make sure your mode of payment is functional and in good condition (if you wish to pay online).
10. Finally, remember that not everyone would be fortunate to benefit from the price slash. If you don’t get it, that’s not the end of life. You can still buy at the usual price later on. So don’t feel too bad.

The start date is 13th of November and the end date is 13th of December. That’s 31 days. The timetable has not been published but keep your fingers crossed as the original article page will be updated as soon it’s out. [You can subscribe to be informed immediately it's out. Go to the original page]

Okay, let’s get this straight. You’re not going to become a millionaire using this strategy I’m going to tell you about. No!

But you can make some side change with a little effort.  All you have to do is simply buy and sell.

You buy an item at a discount and sell it at the normal retail price. If the normal price of the item is ₦50000, for example, and you buy it during the Black Friday sales for ₦30000 … you’d make ₦20000 profit if you sell it at the normal price.

Simple, right?

Yes! But keep in mind that your product of choice should be a marketable one so that you can easily make your money without too much stress.

Goodluck!

This post is the real scam

5 Likes

Re: Jumia Black Friday (2017) Secrets Exposed: The Promise, Scam, And Cheats To Use by lastbaff(m): 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
free2ryhme:

This post is the real scam
How is it a scam ?

1 Like

Re: Jumia Black Friday (2017) Secrets Exposed: The Promise, Scam, And Cheats To Use by free2ryhme: 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
lastbaff:

How is it a scam ?

Read it well and differentiate the title from the epistle of the body
Re: Jumia Black Friday (2017) Secrets Exposed: The Promise, Scam, And Cheats To Use by omoadeleye(m): 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
Why is the topic different to the rigmarole the op typed?

1 Like

Re: Jumia Black Friday (2017) Secrets Exposed: The Promise, Scam, And Cheats To Use by nelsonebby(m): 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
lastbaff:

The Promise

The Scam

Simple, right?

Goodluck!

werey

3 Likes

Re: Jumia Black Friday (2017) Secrets Exposed: The Promise, Scam, And Cheats To Use by lastbaff(m): 11:08am On Oct 28, 2017
Khonvicted:
Nice one
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Jumia Black Friday (2017) Secrets Exposed: The Promise, Scam, And Cheats To Use by nenergy(m): 1:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
Re: Jumia Black Friday (2017) Secrets Exposed: The Promise, Scam, And Cheats To Use by magodoro: 11:00am On Oct 29, 2017
abdeiz:

Telling you would get me banned...well in here
I'll send you a PM
Re: Jumia Black Friday (2017) Secrets Exposed: The Promise, Scam, And Cheats To Use by seejay80s: 12:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
its a big scam,
after paying for an item on the 8th, they sent an email on the 20th that its out of stock, I wonder why I wasn't notified on time before the black Friday ended, when will they refund me?

(1) (Reply)

The FAKE Jumia Site That Is SCAMMING People / Anyone Knows Vmobile Call barring code / How Much Does Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Screen Cost Plz?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.