Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Please Who Knows Where I Can Get This Type Of Braids Wig Or The Extension - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please Who Knows Where I Can Get This Type Of Braids Wig Or The Extension (3726 Views)

Braids Wig For Just 8k / Braids Wig / 34inches Micro-braids Wig For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Knows Where I Can Get This Type Of Braids Wig Or The Extension by clairechiama: 10:43am On Oct 27, 2017
In need of this wig and extension

Re: Please Who Knows Where I Can Get This Type Of Braids Wig Or The Extension by MaryBenn(f): 10:45am On Oct 27, 2017
You don't know the road to the market? Or a hair stylists shop? Or tongue
Re: Please Who Knows Where I Can Get This Type Of Braids Wig Or The Extension by sinaj(f): 10:47am On Oct 27, 2017
Haba! Its not scarce nau. You can get it in a saloon or market.
Re: Please Who Knows Where I Can Get This Type Of Braids Wig Or The Extension by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 27, 2017
It is in almost every hair shop.
Re: Please Who Knows Where I Can Get This Type Of Braids Wig Or The Extension by clairechiama: 11:04am On Oct 27, 2017
I have contacted my hair stylist and dealer of hair products here in Enugu where I'm based. They said they don't have it that it foreign
Re: Please Who Knows Where I Can Get This Type Of Braids Wig Or The Extension by clairechiama: 11:08am On Oct 27, 2017
Please connect me with any dealer you know, thanks.
Re: Please Who Knows Where I Can Get This Type Of Braids Wig Or The Extension by keriberry(f): 11:38am On Oct 27, 2017
Hello dear. if you are on IG check out @hairbycasazee or contact them on whatsapp 08060146245.. Have exactly this hair
clairechiama:
In need of this wig and extension
Re: Please Who Knows Where I Can Get This Type Of Braids Wig Or The Extension by Yinxies(f): 11:51am On Oct 27, 2017
this is like MTN, everywhere you go!

well, maybe in Lagos

I can ship one to you though, at a reasonable price
Re: Please Who Knows Where I Can Get This Type Of Braids Wig Or The Extension by BossLadyF(f): 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
you can order it from me
Re: Please Who Knows Where I Can Get This Type Of Braids Wig Or The Extension by clairechiama: 8:43am On Oct 29, 2017
Thanks, iv found it
Re: Please Who Knows Where I Can Get This Type Of Braids Wig Or The Extension by Ekeseges(f): 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
clairechiama:
My recent job
Hw much
Re: Please Who Knows Where I Can Get This Type Of Braids Wig Or The Extension by Saraben(f): 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
I need it to, pls how much did you get yours
Re: Please Who Knows Where I Can Get This Type Of Braids Wig Or The Extension by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
clairechiama:
I have contacted my hair stylist and dealer of hair products here in Enugu where I'm based. They said they don't have it that it foreign
Re: Please Who Knows Where I Can Get This Type Of Braids Wig Or The Extension by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
clairechiama:
dear it isn't foreign anything
Re: Please Who Knows Where I Can Get This Type Of Braids Wig Or The Extension by Ekeseges(f): 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
enkayhope:
dear it isn't foreign anything
My sister tell am.
Re: Please Who Knows Where I Can Get This Type Of Braids Wig Or The Extension by misspetit(f): 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
contact 081 eight nine 4 one 5103

Re: Please Who Knows Where I Can Get This Type Of Braids Wig Or The Extension by clairechiama: 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
Pick yours asap.

Re: Please Who Knows Where I Can Get This Type Of Braids Wig Or The Extension by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 30, 2017
[quote author=enkayhope post=61886711][/
Re: Please Who Knows Where I Can Get This Type Of Braids Wig Or The Extension by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
I like that.

misspetit:
contact 081 eight nine 4 one 5103
enkayhope:
Wow shocked. I like these too.
Re: Please Who Knows Where I Can Get This Type Of Braids Wig Or The Extension by clairechiama: 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
Enkayhope stop advertising your products on my page. I don't want a repeat of to this .
Re: Please Who Knows Where I Can Get This Type Of Braids Wig Or The Extension by misspetit(f): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
Gluhbirne:
I like that.

Wow shocked. I like these too.

Thanks
Contact me on whatsapp
Re: Please Who Knows Where I Can Get This Type Of Braids Wig Or The Extension by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
clairechiama:
Enkayhope stop advertising your products on my page. I don't want a repeat of to this .
sorry ma'am
Re: Please Who Knows Where I Can Get This Type Of Braids Wig Or The Extension by prettynenyephil(f): 12:39am On Nov 01, 2017
clairechiama:
my sister braids it,is 12500 though
Re: Please Who Knows Where I Can Get This Type Of Braids Wig Or The Extension by foxxymobile(m): 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
Enugu Enugu Foxxymobile Wig Wigs Hair Online Stores in Enugu Nigeria
Re: Please Who Knows Where I Can Get This Type Of Braids Wig Or The Extension by foxxymobile(m): 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
Foxxymobile Wig Shop, All type of Human Hair Wig in Enugu Nigeria. Foxxymobile Wig Shop, All type of Human Hair Wig in Enugu Nigeria.https://foxxymobile.com.ngFoxxymobile Wig Shop, All type of Human Hair Wig in Enugu Nigeria.

Re: Please Who Knows Where I Can Get This Type Of Braids Wig Or The Extension by foxxymobile1(m): 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
Foxxymobile Wig Shop, All type of Human Hair Wig in Enugu Nigeria. Foxxymobile Wig Shop, All type of Human Hair Wig in Enugu Nigeria. https://foxxymobile.com.ng Foxxymobile Wig Shop, All type of Human Hair Wig in Enugu Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Fashion Or Madness? / Keeping Your Hairline Intact / 50% Discount! Latest Fashion Accessories & Fine Jewelry For Girls/Ladies/Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.