Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

DTSV Promo SMS: It’s An Insult To Nigeria And Nigerians. Read… - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / DTSV Promo SMS: It’s An Insult To Nigeria And Nigerians. Read… (2370 Views)

Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker / Gtb's Facebook Post And Nigerians react. / ‘black Friday, An Insult To Africans And Nigerians’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DTSV Promo SMS: It’s An Insult To Nigeria And Nigerians. Read… by lasmile(f): 11:25am On Oct 27, 2017
just when I thought it was an alert, only to see that it just a message which I feel is an insult to the people of Nigeria. See what DSTV sent me… INF

“Just got paid? Get #500 GSM airtime this October and a chance to win #25,000 worth of Petrol when you renew SC10556***** with #1,900 before 30 Oct. T&C apply.

Source: http://www.oge.com.ng/2017/10/27/dtsv-promo-sms-its-an-insult-to-nigeria-and-nigerians-read/

Re: DTSV Promo SMS: It’s An Insult To Nigeria And Nigerians. Read… by ammyluv2002(f): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2017
My dear, no be today DSTV don finish Nigerians. This isn't new cry cry
Re: DTSV Promo SMS: It’s An Insult To Nigeria And Nigerians. Read… by sunmike065(m): 11:36am On Oct 27, 2017
Not an insult but reality... cheesy
Re: DTSV Promo SMS: It’s An Insult To Nigeria And Nigerians. Read… by OkuFaba(m): 11:40am On Oct 27, 2017
Looooool 25k petrol... Buhahahahahaha..
TSTV better blow these guys off Nigerian market
Re: DTSV Promo SMS: It’s An Insult To Nigeria And Nigerians. Read… by lasmile(f): 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
I sweear

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On PIONEER-NEWS INCOME PROGRAM / Derogratory Message Sent To A Palmcredit Loan Defaulter By Chinese Management / How Do I Pay Annual Returns To CAC through electric means??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.