Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

GOBE!! 3 Persons, Grandmother Caught For Allegedly Cultivating Indian Hemp - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / GOBE!! 3 Persons, Grandmother Caught For Allegedly Cultivating Indian Hemp (306 Views)

I Was Caught For Bypassing My Meter, What Should Be My Next Action Pls? / Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) / Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GOBE!! 3 Persons, Grandmother Caught For Allegedly Cultivating Indian Hemp by Amechiwap(m): 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
Four persons, including a 57-year-old grandmother, have been arrested for allegedly cultivating Indian hemp at Ogorie village in Uhunmwode Local Government of Edo State.

They were nabbed after one of the workers, who was recently employed, was arrested by men of the National Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC).

The suspects are Joy Issele, 57, Amadin Eribo, 22, Lucky Osele, 42 and the village head, Peter Igbinudud.

Speaking during a parade at the NSCDC headquarters, the suspects said they were just workers, who earned N7,000 monthly.

Joy said it was her husband, Gowon, who gave them land to cultivate Indian hemp.

She said her man ran away when security operatives closed in on him, which led to her arrest.

Joy said her husband does not know what type of crop the farmers plant on the farm.

She said: “My husband ran away and they arrested me. I don’t sell Indian hemp. My husband does not Continue Reading http://sparkloaded.com/2017/10/27/news-gobe-3-persons-grandmother-caught-allegedly-cultivating-indian-hemp/

(1) (Reply)

Graphic: Doctors Rescue Man Who Was Stabbed In The Neck By His Friend In Sokoto / Any Cultists Caught With Or Without Weapon Will Be Sentenced To Death – Fayose / Fayose Issues Death Penalty For Convicted Cultists In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.