Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Nairalander To Perform New Single @ Delta Unity Concert 2day - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairalander To Perform New Single @ Delta Unity Concert 2day (402 Views)

Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert / Burna Boy & Black Sherif Perform New Song In London / Wizkid Joins Justin Bieber On Stage To Perform Essence: PICS & VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander To Perform New Single @ Delta Unity Concert 2day by DelvinoFire(m): 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
Hello nairalanders...
I'm new here..
I'm an artiste who goes by the name delvino,
I'm a very young talented unsigned artiste and I've released a couple of "hits" in my locale.(asaba)

I'm to perform at the Delta Unity concert today
@ the event centre asaba( the dome) which is starting by 6:00pm...

I released a new single titled remedy two days ago, and I'm going to perform it live today, as well as some other songs of mine...

Please download my latest single and rate it...
Delvino Remedy
I need your highly respected opinions nairalanders...
And those based in asaba you can come and watch me perform

Lalasticlala, help your boy...
Seun,
Fynestboi, please move this to Frontpage...
I need more views on the song I'm to perform today...

Re: Nairalander To Perform New Single @ Delta Unity Concert 2day by DelvinoFire(m): 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
IG : Delvino music
Facebook: delvinomusic afrika

My last single was titled Dance,,
You can also check it out and rate me

Delvino Dance

Also, jedilove, from which I got the name Jedi boy..

Thanks...

Lalasticlala seun fynestboi Dominique

Help your fellow Nairalander.

(1) (Reply)

Read Latest Hindi Lyrics Songs Of Bollywood / Davido Like That (audio) / Eminem - Untouchable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.