Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,028 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Nigerian Church Where Members Knee Down & Pastor Stands On Them To Preach(pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Church Where Members Knee Down & Pastor Stands On Them To Preach(pics) (684 Views)

Lost Church 'Where Jesus Healed A Bleeding Woman' Unearthed In Caesarea Philippi / Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / Anambra Church Where The Living And The Dead Worship Together (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Church Where Members Knee Down & Pastor Stands On Them To Preach(pics) by Groovenaija360(m): 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
Spotted on social media, is a church some were in the South where members have to kneel down and their pastor will stand on their back during sermon and preaching, as his legs must not touch the ground till he is done.

MH Husband a Facebook user shared these photos that has got people talking and he wrote...

A new church in southern zone, pastor must not touch ground until the end of sermon

See photos below..

Source : https://groovenaija360.com.ng/nigerian-church-where-pastors-legs-must-not-touch-the-ground-photos/

Re: Nigerian Church Where Members Knee Down & Pastor Stands On Them To Preach(pics) by Groovenaija360(m): 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
cc: Lalasticlacla, mynd44 pls come and carry me out from this church grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Church Where Members Knee Down & Pastor Stands On Them To Preach(pics) by Easy023(m): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
Lol.
Re: Nigerian Church Where Members Knee Down & Pastor Stands On Them To Preach(pics) by eezeribe(m): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
Thunder fire that carnal pastor and those 'sheeple' he is standing on...
The so called church is even an uncompleted building...
This type of 'pastor' would burn his gullible members alive in future,like the fake 'Reverend' king..
Re: Nigerian Church Where Members Knee Down & Pastor Stands On Them To Preach(pics) by Easy023(m): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Church Where Members Knee Down & Pastor Stands On Them To Preach(pics) by MhizzAJ(f): 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
Ahan
What manner of madness is this

He's too holy to step on the floor undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Church Where Members Knee Down & Pastor Stands On Them To Preach(pics) by Groovenaija360(m): 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
embarassed embarassed D kind of foolish pple we have in this country, baffles me at times

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Church Where Members Knee Down & Pastor Stands On Them To Preach(pics) by victrick105: 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
Daddy freeze must hear this...this foolishness must stop, una mumu don do. grin
Re: Nigerian Church Where Members Knee Down & Pastor Stands On Them To Preach(pics) by whitebeard(m): 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
this picture is very very old..we the old timers know this..so someone will just wake up one morning and the next thing that comes to his mind is to cause misunderstanding, the world is turning upside down. I am not supporting the pastor..

I support project insight.. Some humans just have to go..!! The poster is a northerner and I am sure that is not Nigeria..

A small church like that and Nigerians will allow the pastor to step on them when he is not rich..Nigerians no get joy, they go change am for the pastor.
Re: Nigerian Church Where Members Knee Down & Pastor Stands On Them To Preach(pics) by Groovenaija360(m): 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2017
whitebeard:
this picture is very very old..we the old timers know this..so someone will just wake up one morning and the next thing that comes to his mind is to cause misunderstanding, the world is turning upside down. I am not supporting the pastor..

I support project insight.. Some humans just have to go..!! The poster is a northerner and I am sure that is not Nigeria..

A small church like that and Nigerians will allow the pastor to step on them when he is not rich..Nigerians no get joy, they go change am for the pastor.

Ur brain dey pain you

Re: Nigerian Church Where Members Knee Down & Pastor Stands On Them To Preach(pics) by whitebeard(m): 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
Groovenaija360:

Ur brain dey pain you

Re: Nigerian Church Where Members Knee Down & Pastor Stands On Them To Preach(pics) by Groovenaija360(m): 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
Re: Nigerian Church Where Members Knee Down & Pastor Stands On Them To Preach(pics) by OtemSapien: 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
Sheeple people with feeble minds. undecided
Christians and gullibility are like 5 & 6

(1) (Reply)

To Tithe Or Not To Tithe - Reno Omokri Wades In / Open Heavens Devotional, 2018. / Caption This Photo Of Missionaries Using Blacks As Slaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.