Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,789 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Nothing Wrong With Daddy Freeze Religion Statement, Nigerians Dont Read!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nothing Wrong With Daddy Freeze Religion Statement, Nigerians Dont Read!!! (299 Views)

There Is Nothing Wrong With Plastic Surgery – Motilola Adekunle / Olamide Pictured With Daddy Showkey / 'I Dont Read Blogs, Their Stories Almost Killed Me'- Says Omotola Jalade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Wrong With Daddy Freeze Religion Statement, Nigerians Dont Read!!! by jamie009: 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
“I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use”- Galileo Galilei

Sincerely I think the fundamental problem of Nigerians is that they don’t read, they don’t even have the interest to read, so how would they read the bible? For all they care, the pastor is God speaking and everything he says is FACT. This is why many are continually brainwashed by the dogmas of pastors, I will like to call them “PASTOPRENEURS” and because followers have no brain to think for themselves, many has fallen prey to these same PASTORPRENEURS and mostly of them are the feminine genders.

The news is endless about rapes in churches, financial doping, leadership quagmire and lots more.

Recently Daddy Freeze raise some salient points about Religion and they are well highlighted below;

1.    Religion is the easiest way to play politics.

2.       Boko Haram is as a result of religion.

3.       The religious man is a tool being used by the man selling him that religious brand. He is simply a puppet.

4.       The guy that is telling you to bring your tithe so that God will bless you is telling you lies.

5.       If you pay tithe to any Nigerian pastor you are a goat.

6.       If you want to give your money to Jesus, give it to the homeless, people in the hospital, hungry and naked people.

7.       Many people are under the bondage of Malachi 3:8–10 which is actually about the priests robbing God, not the congregation robbing God.

8.       Private jet-flying Daddy G. Os should be paying tithe to their church members.

9.        Megachurches are sitting on countries.

10.   What are the churches doing with the 10% of 80 million people’s income?

It should be noted that daddy freeze was actually saying things as they were, the issues raised was on “Religion” not on Christians, the only aspect of Christians he faulted was their mode of paying tithe.  Let’s be realistic, what is the motive of most Christians when giving tithes to pastors, is it not to show-up? The actual persons who need your help are the motherless, orphans and homeless people out there on the street who are showed least love. Nigerians now take valentines day as the avenue for sexual pleasures and forget that the whole essence is to show love to those who are neglected and dejected by the turmoil’s of life. What a misplaced priority and interpretation. 
The truth is WE ALL ARE HYPOCRITES!!! PRETENDING TO BE LIVING RIGHT. Must you fine tune your life to what the pastors says that you even neglect scriptural teachings from the bible?

typical PASTOPRENEURS churches of Today

A very silly statement was made by Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph “I tithe, come and beat me”. Was that really necessary from one who is expected to be reasonable?

I personally do not see any of the above statement raised by Daddy freeze as wrong. In my words, he was on point. The question is how well have you all read your bible?
These PASTORPRENEURS keep feeding congregation’s with lies about God’s blessing when Tithes are paid to them, and then the same members remain poor decades after decades, it is true that givers never lack, it is a rule of nature and not just spirituality. 
The world wealthiest men are givers, bill-gates, buffets et al. They don’t pay tithes to pastors. But they are philanthropist. Bill-gate is the major sponsor of free polio immunization in Africa amongst others philanthropically deeds. Your giving should be targeted to those who needs it and not to enrich your pastors.
However, it should be noted that there are still pastors out there who are called and are following strictly the doctrines of God, I am not condemning any, I am only of the opinion that Nigerian should learn to study the bible just as they spend time on social media rather than following the whole false teachings of PASTORPRENEURS who are after their pocket enhancement.
Daddy freeze has now become an Anti-Christ for pointing out the wrong doings in church, if one studies the bible thoroughly you will know for a fact that the anti-Christ as well as false prophets comes from the church.

Be wise!!!

Follow this blog to get more opinions on trends: www.pyramidoftruths..com
Re: Nothing Wrong With Daddy Freeze Religion Statement, Nigerians Dont Read!!! by OfficialAwol(m): 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
When Africa departs from this modern superstition as orchestrated by various religious charlatans, many who are parading themselves as prophets shall pay Direly for deception and conned extortion of money.

Daddy Freeze is right in all totality

Religion is a haux. But most of the time we who dare to think differently, just keep quite before you are seen as the lunatic among majority fools.

(1) (Reply)

Akon Is To Multitude (AFRIMA) All African Music Award 2017 In Lagos / Burna Boy Wanted, Still On The Run – Police / Tackling Corruption: Why Saudi Prince Mohammed's Approach Raises Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.