Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Is This The New Ed Sheeran From Nigeria? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is This The New Ed Sheeran From Nigeria? (739 Views)

Ed Sheeran Ft Stormzy, Jaykae & Aitch – Take Me Back To London (remix) / Download Instrumental: I Don't Care By Justin Bieber And Ed Sheeran / DOWNLOAD Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber – I Don’t Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This The New Ed Sheeran From Nigeria? by EmperorHarry: 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
Hey guys,so i just wanted to share with you this amazing new talent that just kicked started his music career today.
The song titled "falling" is dope asf and would be mostly appreciated by music lovers in Nigeria with really good taste in music
It's lyrically on point,very romantic and has this Ed sheerans "shape of you" kind of vibe to it.
So please download and listen using the link below
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/284888
Your reviews would be most welcomed.
If you think the song is dope too..kindly share the link to people you know
Thanks
Tracks art and social media handles below

Re: Is This The New Ed Sheeran From Nigeria? by EmperorHarry: 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
Official lyric video and lyrics would be out very soon grin wink

(1) (Reply)

Boomplay Music wins Best African App at the AppsAfrica Innovation Awards 2017 / VIDEO: J Martins Ft. Flavour – Obioma (remix) / DOWNLOAD MUSIC : Ycee – Say Bye Bye Ft. Eugy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.