Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

My Husband Is A Very Lazy Man – Wife Cries Out In Court - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Husband Is A Very Lazy Man – Wife Cries Out In Court (815 Views)

Comedy Video – “lazy Man’s Thought” Part 2 / My Son Is Very Lazy (crazy Ibeto Comedy) / FG Releases List Name Of Nigerian Lazy Youth (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Is A Very Lazy Man – Wife Cries Out In Court by Exploity: 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
A disappointed Nigerian woman has dragged her husband to court for being lazy and an irresponsible man.

A Customary Court in Mapo, Ibadan, on Tuesday dissolved a 21 year-old marriage between one Ibrahim Tajudeen and his wife Idowu over laziness and irresponsibility.

The President of the court Mr Ademola Odunade, who granted Idowu’s request for dissolution of the marriage, said a peaceful coexistence between husband and wife was necessary in any marriage.

“It is our duty as a court to ensure peace wherever there is trouble.

“The union between Idowu and Ibrahim has ceased to be henceforth.

“Custody of the three children produced by the union is awarded to Ibrahim,” Odunade said.

Narrating her case, Idowu, a mother of three, told the court that Ibrahim was a lazy and irresponsible man.

“My lord, Ibrahim is so lazy to the extent that even when I took it upon myself to get him a job, he chose to be lazy.

“I have tried times without number to ensure that he is productively engaged, but Ibrahim kept telling me that he is not strong.

“Besides, he is so troublesome that I can no more cope with his troubles.

“Worst still, I have been reduced to almost nothing because Ibrahim does not give the children and I any form of care. He neither clothes our unclothedness nor does he provide for our food, we are just there.

“I am principally responsible for the children’s education and other needs.”

She said she was also responsible for the payment of the house rent since 2016.

“There is no more love between us, please, separate us,” Idowu pleaded.

However, Ibrahim denied all the allegations against him and rejected the divorce suit.

“My Lord, I have a well established car wash service and so it is not true that I am lazy.

“I provide Idowu’s needs according to my capability.

“I have been responsible for everything in the house and I will continue to perform my duty,” Ibrahim said.

source: http://9flux.com/my-husband-is-a-very-lazy-man/
Re: My Husband Is A Very Lazy Man – Wife Cries Out In Court by ArchangeLucifer: 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2017

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is A Very Lazy Man – Wife Cries Out In Court by PenisCaP: 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

I Couldn't Believe President Buhari Did This / Akpors And Jamb Result / Lol Chai. I Can't Stop Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.