Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

First Black Inventor a Nigerian? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Black Inventor a Nigerian? (876 Views)

Siza Mzimela Makes History As The First Black Woman To Launch An Airline (photos / Where Is Nigerian Inventor And Innovator.high Time To Unlocking Your Creativity / FG Appoints Electricity Generating Football Inventor As Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Black Inventor a Nigerian? by neksummi(m): 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2010
There's an invention reported to have been made by King Prof. Clement John Adiamiko Uwemedimo of the Non-Convention Patent Certificate No. RP 13522 of 5th August 1999 for the invention of "Anti Corrosive Special Paint(TRANSTEEL BLUE, WHITE ENAMEL, QAD.) for Q.I.T" used by oil companies. They say he's the first black inventor, how true? And they are inviting Nigerians to become Patentees with N21,500. Anyone heard of how real this is? Their company name is Comandclem Nig Ltd. They are in a Legal war with Mobil over the invention.
Let me hear your input.
Thanks.
Re: First Black Inventor a Nigerian? by ologun01(m): 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2010
its fraud, keep ur money to ursef

aint real, dnt fall
Re: First Black Inventor a Nigerian? by candylips(m): 6:26pm On Mar 16, 2010
lol you should be able to smell fraud from a mile by now
Re: First Black Inventor a Nigerian? by naijacutee(f): 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2010
Re: First Black Inventor a Nigerian? by neksummi(m): 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2010
Thanks for your contributions. But may I ask if these contributions were based on
facts or on what you feel this could be.
In the advert, it was stated that the invention would be celebrated at the MKO stadium in
Ogun state on 20th March, 2010. I don't know if that took place on Saturday because I'm in
far away Adamawa state but I don't think anything that is fraud could be made this public.
And to further make me believe this whole thing, I saw a bus pass this morning bearing the name
of the company in far away Numan, Adamawa State. To me, this thing isn't fraud.
But if anyone has facts to prove otherwise, i still welcome such.

(1) (Reply)

Need A N10m Loan With A N20m Landed Property In Lekki, Lagos As Collateral / Can You Export Used Vegetable Oil To Europe?,contact Me If Yes / With N6m-n8m You Can Own A Student Hostel In Ibadan Or!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.