Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,969 members, 7,845,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

How Could A Mythical Book Predict This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Could A Mythical Book Predict This? (342 Views)

Simpsons Predict Apocalypse (Pestilence, Famine, War) With 2020 U.S. Elections / See Reactions As Pastor Oyakhilome Uses Almighty Formula To Predict Date Of Rapt / Is The Earth Unique? In Ten Years Time We Shall Know, Science Predict. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Could A Mythical Book Predict This? by asalimpo(m): 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2017

"This may seem like a scenario straight out of a sci-fi film but
it's believed that by 2080 and mostly in hi tech countries a chip will be implanted in parts of our bodies that will serve as a combination of credit card,passport,driver's license , personal diary and so on. Thus people will not have to worry about losing their credit cards while travelling and will be part robot. Well, kind of!"-25 mind blowing ways society is about to completely change

"When i was a college student back in the early 90s,i remember one of our professors-a thin uyghur man with sad moustache and big eyes-said: 'Someday, China will be a great economic powerhouse. It will surpass all others!'. I remember the whole class kind of laughing about it. No one is laughing now"-Quora post

In the book of revelations it is stated that men will be forced to have a mark by which they can carry out commerce. It must have looked like the rantings of an ancient book even to professing christians, in this tech age, it's so so obvious. Infact, no one denies that it's very likely going to be trend. What with all the credit card thefts and frauds that's going on.
How could a so called irrelevant book,predict so precisely the next trend in humanity!!
China is set to be the next super power!
The bible predicts that China will teem up with Russia and become the dominant world power.
It's so in our face now! Man!! How could the Bible have seen this!!
It's just hair-raising and awe-inspiring!
Re: How Could A Mythical Book Predict This? by Greene66: 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2017
Where did the Bible predict China and Russia.
Re: How Could A Mythical Book Predict This? by DanseMacabre(m): 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
Don't worry bro, you're not the first to attribute the status quo of the globe to Biblical prophecies; neither will you be the last to 'decipher' same codes and relate it in perfectly logical hypothesis or theory.

The catch therein is that a myriad of people would theorise these Biblical 'ciphers'in a totally different premise to yours, and it'd match in perfectly too.

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Is Right On Tithing But His Motives Doesn't Pass As True / Can You Confirm The Bolded With Me And Give Me Advice? / Stop Insulting God With Your Offerings In Church!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.