Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) (36840 Views)

How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. / Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos / Islamic Cleric Hypnotises Childless Women, Takes Their Money, Sleeps With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by Sirheny007(m): 8:59am On Oct 28, 2017
cummando:

Enemies... Tuale!!! I sight you. Which Edo LGA u cone from

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by speak2cent(m): 8:59am On Oct 28, 2017
God is wonderful.... What a mystery of life....... Thank God my man is active.......
cummando:
So sad. I feel their pain. Some get head no cap. Some get caps no head.

God I thank you o....my kporror dey work. I go shine Congo till thy kingdom come

1 Like

Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by lovingyouhun: 8:59am On Oct 28, 2017
Hmmm, my God!
Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by Lordspicy(m): 9:00am On Oct 28, 2017
Lekwa ka anamu anwuanwu siri luo anamu anwugbua...
alexialin:
Although it was wrong for the couple to steal the baby. But on the other hand, the mad woman will not be able to take care of the baby. The child will end up as a destitute, with no education.
What a pity.
The neighbor has successfully ruined the vibrant future of that kid.
And the couple who stole the kid were ready to take care of that child as if he was their own. They even took the child for medical checkup.
Na wa.
That child is unfortunate. When he's of age, he may even run away from his mentally unstable mum to go hustle by himself and probably cut off all ties from her or care for her. It can and of which ways.
No one loves to be stigmatized with a mad person, even if the mad one is a parent. It's a heartbreaking realization to face in life.

So the real mum is mentally unstable, why give her back the child? undecided

The boy will curse that aproko neighbor later in life, if he gets to know the true story about the couple who stole him and returned him back. What's neighbor own?

Nigerians and sentiments sha. They will never mind their buisness.
u hv a point
Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by tosyne2much(m): 9:01am On Oct 28, 2017
And I really do feel sorry for them
Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by isaaciog(m): 9:05am On Oct 28, 2017
alexialin:
Although it was wrong for the couple to steal the baby. But on the other hand, the mad woman will not be able to take care of the baby. The child will end up as a destitute, with no education.
What a pity.
And the couple who stole the kid were ready to take care of that child as if he was their own. They even took the child for medical checkup.
Na wa.
That child is unfortunate. When he's of age, he may even run away from his mentally unstable mum to go hustle by himself and probably cut off all ties from her or care for her. It can and of which ways.
No one loves to be stigmatized with a mad person, even if the mad one is a parent. It's a heartbreaking realization to face in life.

The boy will curse that aproko neighbor later in life, if he gets to know the true story about the couple who stole him and returned him back. What's neighbor own?

. Can't comment.
Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by maxysmith(f): 9:06am On Oct 28, 2017
So pathetic undecided
Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by isaaciog(m): 9:07am On Oct 28, 2017
dre11:

Hatched plot after wife, hubby concealed plight of damaged womb, impotence, from each other for years

http://sunnewsonline.com/double-jeopardy-couple-steals-mad-womans-baby-after-15-years-of-childless-marriage/

Na wha oo. Oh Lord have mercy
Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by opichika(m): 9:10am On Oct 28, 2017
I feel the couple pains but stealing a mad woman baby is not the best option nah...they could have adubt a child which is now viral to society now adaz nah....
Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by okey4reel(m): 9:11am On Oct 28, 2017
cummando:
So sad. I feel their pain. Some get head no cap. Some get caps no head.

God I thank you o....my kporror dey work. I go shine Congo till thy kingdom come
Lol bad guy
Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 28, 2017
isaaciog:
. Can't comment.

Please you don't have to.

Am simply pragmatic and realistic in my way of thoughts.

No sentiments at all.

Cause that child will suffer in the hands of that mad mother. She's not in her senses and mad people don't live in houses, they live in dumps and underbrige and all. Ritualists sef, fit even steal the baby when no one is watching
Anything can happen to that child, with the way some people are doing rituals like crazy.
It's unfortunate for that baby.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by AlanSugar(m): 9:18am On Oct 28, 2017
alexialin:
What a pity.
Na wa.

My sister it's so sad. The akproka neighbor thinks he's doing the couple not knowing he's doing the child. Nonsense.
How many married men today train kids which aren't theirs but brought in by their wives covertly? The akproka neighbor is just a learner.
Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by einsteine(m): 9:21am On Oct 28, 2017
So is it the mad woman now that would take care of the baby?
Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 28, 2017
opichika:
I feel the couple pains but stealing a mad woman baby is not the best option nah...they could have adubt a child which is now viral to society now adaz nah....

They applied to adopt a male child but they waited endlessly for approval without a baby that's why they took a mad woman's child. So sad that with all the abandoned and orphaned children in Nigeria the adoption process is still so hectic and sometimes impossible.

1 Like

Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by santicruz: 9:23am On Oct 28, 2017
D child get bad luck, a but na mad woman go care for am

1 Like

Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by Magnifico2000: 9:25am On Oct 28, 2017
alexialin:
What a pity.
Na wa.

Im surprised you are saying this. They have no right to steal someone else's child. Didn't you read the part where they went to Federal Medical Centre to adopt a child? Why didnt they press firther to adopt a child? That is why it is always good to enjoy eachother before marriage. This could have been averted for both parties if they had done d needful.
Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 28, 2017
They should let that couple keep the child abeg. Anybody with half a brain would know that it's better for a sane person to raise children.

I am thinking maybe the neighbour's concern was that the couple stole the baby from normal parents that's why he raised alarm but the infertile couple should not be punished but made to follow due process in taking custody of the child.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 28, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Im surprised you are saying this. They have no right to steal someone else's child. Didn't you read the part where they went to Federal Medical Centre to adopt a child? Why didnt they press firther to adopt a child? That is why it is always good to enjoy eachother before marriage. This could have been averted for both parties if they had done d needful.

Does your religion allow 'enjoying' each other before marriage?

Abi you be atheist ni?
Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by Magnifico2000: 9:32am On Oct 28, 2017
NLmember:

Does your religion allow 'enjoying' each other before marriage?

Abi you be atheist ni?
My Religion doesnt permit that. But do you know how many marriages or homes would have been saved if the religioin permits that.
Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by Prettyenit18(f): 9:39am On Oct 28, 2017
angry God bless you. The neighbor has managed to destroy that boy's life. The couple sef! They should have told the police before taking the child.
alexialin:
What a pity.
Na wa.

1 Like

Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by 9jja(f): 9:39am On Oct 28, 2017
alexialin:
What a pity.
Na wa.

Crime is crime but at times we apply human wisdom. The greatest looser here is the new born baby. The man through whom the devil took to baby back to the mum was too forward. Taking the baby back to a mad fellow is not the best option for the baby, for society at large. The boy must pull out from the now with time and may turn to be a street boy.

The whistle blower was a fool. If he sees a politician stealing money I bet he will not talk instead he will try to be part of it.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 28, 2017
Magnifico2000:

My Religion doesnt permit that. But do you know how many marriages or homes would have been saved if the religioin permits that.

No doubt many marriages will be saved but unfortunately religions forbid applying of common sense in sexual matters like this.
Even societal/traditional beliefs are not helping.

Women that even have sex before marriage are insulted and looked down on. Nigerians will have to manage their situation until they change their outlook on sex before marriage.
Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by maamisco(f): 9:47am On Oct 28, 2017
U steal my tribal woman's child! but why? embarassed Kai I pity those couples. so sad wallahi. Rayuwa akwai lessons dayawa. Omorihi avo.
Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 28, 2017
9jja:

Crime is crime but at times we apply human wisdom. The greatest looser here is the new born baby. The man through whom the devil took to baby back to the mum was too forward. Taking the baby back to a mad fellow is not the best option for the baby, for society at large. The boy must pull out from the now with time and may turn to be a street boy.

The whistle blower was a fool. If he sees a politician stealing money I bet he will not talk instead he will try to be part of it.

Abi?

Exactly!

Thats another scenario which could happen to the innocent boy.
Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 28, 2017
Prettyenit18:
angry God bless you. The neighbor has managed to destroy that boy's life. The couple sef! They should have told the police before taking the child.

Exactly they should have told the police and also ask for the services of a lawyer. If it were abroad? Such child will be taken from the mother, cause oyibo know the danger surrounding that child living with his mentally unstable mum.

They could have done this properly and legally. Then the child will be theirs after fulfilling all the paper work and all
Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 28, 2017
AlanSugar:

My sister it's so sad. The akproka neighbor thinks he's doing the couple not knowing he's doing the child. Nonsense.
How many married men today train kids which aren't theirs but brought in by their wives covertly? The akproka neighbor is just a learner.

So true
A married friend of. Mine has 4children from her first marriage.
She's on the second marriage, her recent husband is the one taking care of the 4kids school fees, feeding , clothing and all. Infact they are living the good life, as we speak.
Their first father is nothing to write home about. He's not that he's poor o.. He's fiancialy balanced but He's simply useless when it comes to responsibility.
And her children are so happy with their mum and new dad.

That's life.
Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by EazyMoh(m): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2017
Only in Nigeria an infant is taken away from a stable home and handed over to a homeless mad woman. And the people still feel good about it!
She should be in asylum and the baby put up for adoption.
Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by TEYA: 10:04am On Oct 28, 2017
They struggled, took the baby away from the couple only to return it to the mad woman! What justice! I am sure the baby will be happier being raised with a mad mother.
Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 28, 2017
alexialin:
What a pity.
Na wa.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by jamace(m): 10:18am On Oct 28, 2017
Tripple wahala for the husband and wife.
Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by earthcrust: 10:21am On Oct 28, 2017
Reading this story my heart bleads
The heart of man is desperately wicked who can know it d moral lesson here is that don't say yes until both of u have given birth to satisfaction before marriage to avoid impotency that is causing so much pains and frustration in marriages today.
Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by Augustap(f): 10:22am On Oct 28, 2017
I don't even have the strength to talk about the stolen child. My problem is why would a couple keep such a heavy secret from each other? Then why are they soulmates? They let things escalate to this extent, see where it has landed dem now
The crazy woman sef go commit adultery. You won't tell ur husband ur problem, but you want him to tell you his own. Both of you are sick

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic / Thief, Usman Bin-Ladan Killed In Kebbi By Mob - Graphic Photos / Aba, Abia Deadly Cultists: More Arrests Have Been Made (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.