Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Virgin Nigeria Any Infor? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Virgin Nigeria Any Infor? (774 Views)

Any Infor On Insourcing Limited Interview Tips / Any Infor. From Exxonmobil Test Conducted Last Month? / Any Infor On The Last Nnpc Test Conducted In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin Nigeria Any Infor? by sensation(m): 10:12am On Feb 21, 2007
pls has anyboby here anything from virginnigeria,cos i took their test and passed and they said they will call us for interview,but till now,i've not hear from them.pls anybody with useful infor should pls carry me along

thx.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Any Infor? by babbyfissy: 11:45am On Feb 21, 2007
hi
i feel you am also in the same shoes with you its a month and 3 days now we did the test its the only hope i have for now cos despite all the c vs have sent they have not called me for any one just this and all my eggs are in virginnigeria for now but there is nothing we can do but pray they call us on time take care embarassed embarassed
Re: Virgin Nigeria Any Infor? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2007
Naaaa they havent started calling anybody.i also wrote and passed the test.my cousins boyfriend that works with them says it mite take about 3-6months b4 they start inviting poeple for the interview.
keep ur heads up yall and lets all hope for the best
Re: Virgin Nigeria Any Infor? by bonheur: 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2007
three months ke?why?my sister pased their test over a month ago and has been waiting to be called for the interview.the waiting is not easy oh.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Any Infor? by sensation(m): 10:25am On Feb 22, 2007
thx guy.pls if there is anybody that works with virginnigeria should pls tell us something we will like to hear cos we are anxious to work with virgin nigeria o!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nlng Test Format / Just Got A Job / Cheers Naira Landers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.