Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Zainab Balogun Is In The Top 100, Can She Be The Next Face Of Benetton? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Zainab Balogun Is In The Top 100, Can She Be The Next Face Of Benetton? (2009 Views)

BE THE NEXT FACE OF NIGERIA-Become A Professional Model / Catch Denrele Edun, Zainab Balogun, Beverly Naya & T.I Nathan In Fashion News / Zainab Balogun Covers Exquisite Magazine August Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zainab Balogun Is In The Top 100, Can She Be The Next Face Of Benetton? by tosinmd: 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2010
A delightful Nigerian girl who lives in london is at #45 out of 60000 contestants in the UNITED COLORS OF BENETTON competition for Face of Benetton 2010.

She only needs to be in the top 100 by midnight (GMT) tonight to be considered. However, anything can happen in 5 hours so I'm calling on the Naija voting power to help push her to a safer position at about #20, so please show support and vote at the following link.

There are 4 EASY!! steps to voting which takes just a few minutes:

1. Go to the site http://casting.benetton.com/

2. Sign up using your email account.

3. Verify your account from your email

4. From copy and paste her link into your browser and VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!
http://casting.benetton.com/users/31741-zain

Re: Zainab Balogun Is In The Top 100, Can She Be The Next Face Of Benetton? by dominique(f): 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2010
why are you just telling us now at the dyingg hours of the competition. there's very little we can do at this time.
i didn't see any voting column in the website sef undecided
Re: Zainab Balogun Is In The Top 100, Can She Be The Next Face Of Benetton? by tosinmd: 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2010
I posted one yesterday too but it got "missing" or something.

To vote, you'll have to sign up through the link that says "Sign Up" with your email address on the top right of the page.

And then you can go back to that page once signed up.

Every vote still counts at this "late hour" so please vote regardless up untill 12midnight GMT, 1 am Nigerian time and 8pm (ET)

(1) (Reply)

Blessing Obi: From Uyo Model Search To Miss Nigeria! (Photos) / Do You Deal In Uk Designer Shoes? Check My Newly Arrived Uk Shoe Bale And Lets T / Sketches For Your Fashion Houses Collections And Catalogue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.