Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,445 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Lies You Believe When You Are Kid.no 10 & 12 Is The Most Common Among All Parent - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lies You Believe When You Are Kid.no 10 & 12 Is The Most Common Among All Parent (1065 Views)

Whats Is The Best Lies You Tell To Skip Work / Nigerian Joke.when You Play The Wrong Prank With An African Parent / How Parent Relate When Their Kids Collect Things From Strangers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lies You Believe When You Are Kid.no 10 & 12 Is The Most Common Among All Parent by sylvesterxyz(f): 10:14am On Oct 28, 2017
N:B this article was actually copy here for fun......pls don't spoil the fun grin grin
1.Banker Are the Richest. This is actually ridiculous shocked shocked.
This lie are told by parent that want to force their child into the banking sector. Parent told their kid that Bankers are the richest because they collect money from everybody.

2.Police is your Friend grin grin.
This is the worst lie ever i have ever heard. If you still believe this Lie, wait until you have a case in the police station. Then you will know it has always been a lie all this while.

3.Thunder and Lightning are signs that God is angry shocked shocked.
Well I think hear Kids saying this but I don’t blame them.I actually thought it was true when i was a kid.

4.It won’t hurt you.
Every kid is scare of injection because of the pain felt when the needle is pierce into the body. But when it comes for a kid to be injected, parent tends to lie to their kid that it won’t hurt.
5.Killing a spider will make you bed wet at night.
Most kids believe this lie that when they kill a spider it will make them to bed wet at night. Although this was taught by parent because they don’t want their kid to play around with Spider.

6.Chewing gums.
If you chew gum and eventually swallow it,it would glue your stomach. This lie was first brought up by parent that want their child to quit chewing gum.Scienctist prove that nothing would stay in the stomach unless it is too big

But I am not saying that we should start swallowing our gums..lol.

7. Whilst blowing at night attract snake. shocked :oWow!

Pretty good lie told by parent in other for them to stop kids from disturbing the compound at night with noise from whist.

8.Nurse is coming to give you injection for Crying.
My Mum always threaten with the lie that a nurse would appear to get me injection if I don’t stop crying.

9.Lion birth only when it is raining and at the same time Sun is shining. I wonder how first of all introduce this myth to kid.

10.Standing close to tv will blind human eye..Scientist prove that this is completely wrong. Most parent tell this lie to their kid as a result of kids standing close to TV set more often and blocking others views.

11.It is Sweet. Whenever parent want to give medicine or something that is bitter to kids they intend to uses this lie.

12.I always took First in class.98% of parent use the lie to motivate their children into becoming a genius in class. Not a single parent would tell his/her ward that he was an average in school.

13.Father Xmas are real.
Most kid believe that the story of Santa is real which is a lie.

14.Thunder and lightening strike only when God what to punish an evil person. Kids are generally terrified when lighten struck but parent bestow the lie that a wicked person is struck by lightning

15.Walk gecko is a message from God cool cool.
Generally wall gecko are predator to insect, in the olden day parent use this method to kill home insect. And prevent their kids from killing it by telling lie that it is a massager from God.

16.Snail shell bring good luck in business .
Kids are taught to collect snail shell and keep it, that it brings good luck.

17.swallowing Fruit Seed. cheesy :Dlolz how possible is it.Sometimes ,I ask myself how I manage to believe that an orange tree will grow in my Stomach if I swallow it seed.

18.Sleep 8hours @ Night undecided undecided.Most adult are still believing this Lie,you want to know why?

Because it is a pretty awesome lie carefully prepare for kids in other for them to go to be early and for adult that likes working late at Night.

N:B If you want to see the Original post with Gif video check below because i actually summarized it here in Nairaland
https://3naija.com/lies-believe-kid-no-10-12-common-among-parent/

Re: Lies You Believe When You Are Kid.no 10 & 12 Is The Most Common Among All Parent by jdluv(f): 10:31am On Oct 28, 2017
can relate to 4,7,8, 11 and1 7 ......lol

(1) (Reply)

. / Couple Filmed Having Sex While Ordering Food At A Busy Mcdonald’s (see Video) / Top 10 Stand-up Comedians In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.