Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

My 5 Favourite Nigerian Blogs - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My 5 Favourite Nigerian Blogs (1238 Views)

I Need Nigerian Blogs For Sponsored Posts - 2k Per Post (minimum) / Is There Any Directory For Nigerian Blogs Where I Can Pay For Sponsored Post? / Free Guest Posting Nigerian Blogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 5 Favourite Nigerian Blogs by iamannietee(f): 10:16am On Oct 28, 2017
Like many people out there, I spend a lot of time online surfing the net way before I started blogging. I enjoy visiting different sites and blogs.

When I stumble upon a blog for the first time, what I do is if I like it, I bookmark the site and follow it up till it becomes my favourite but if it is whack � like whack, I quickly click my � button and never get myself back there. Apart from the contents of a blog, another thing that takes me back to a blog is the design and layout.

Today I have compiled this list and will be sharing with you my 5 favourite Nigerian blogs. When I say 'Nigerian' that means, the author of the blog is a Nigerian and most of the posts there revolves around Nigeria. You will likely find the blogs you regularly visit here and also discover the blogs you've been missing. In no particular order, let's do the countdown together:

1. Maryanne Theodore's Blog now Life With Tee

Of course
Wait a minute, were you thinking I'm going to mention other people's blogs without including mine? Lol Come on, I love my blog very much no matter how it looks and just as I read other people's post, I read my articles too. At times when am reading the post, I'll be like 'Did I actually write this?' It gives me inspiration to keep writing even if nobody reads it.

"When the lizard falls from a tree, if no one praises it, it praises itself.

2. Linda Ikeji's Blog

This blog is owned by Linda Ikeji but mostly referred to as Aunty Linda by her followers. It is an entertainment blog featuring news, events, lifestyle, fashion, beauty, inspiration and of course gossip. One or two things from what I just mentioned normally takes me to this blog. Most times I visit the blog just to read the comments, that's where I discovered that many are mad but few roam the streets. But all in all I love the blog and the author's consistency cause my dear 10 years of blogging no be beans; even these few months is doing me somehow in my body.

3. Sisi Yemmie

This is a Nigerian lifestyle blog about food, motherhood, career, blogging and everything in between. I discovered her blog through the video she made with the owner of African cosmopolitanism 'Blogging in Nigeria tag' When am hungry, I visit her blog just to stare at the pictures of the food she uploads, you can't blame me though. I smiled when I read that she applied to study Medicine but ended up studying Mass communications and that her hubby introduced her to blogging, that's the kind of hubby I want kikiki. I love her blog's design and everything about the blog.

4. NaijaSingleGirl

Of all Nigerian blogs I have visited, NSG is the funniest. I discovered her blog from a Nigerian bloggers award site where she won 'Humour Blog of the year', which she really deserves cause 'na over funny dey worry her'. Immediately I clicked on the link and it took me to NSG. I read just a line of her post and her 'jazz' caught me and I can't stop visiting lol. She is an hustler and her posts are so real maybe that's why she blogs anonymously. Her search for hubby and everything, I recommend NSG anytime you feel bored; it's like a pain reliever.

5. Esther Adeyini's Blog

I found this blog on Instagram follow me there, and decided to click the link. The lifestyle blog owned by Esther Adeyini focuses on style, career, health, beauty and food. At first it looked like a WordPress blog but it ended up being a Blogger hosted blog, I loved the design and started reading the content till I got glued, its lovely and isn't the blog I can easily press my � button. Kudos to the author.

I had intentions of writing up to 10 blogs but I'm still learning how to write long posts, that's why I am stopping it here. Shoutout to the owners of other beautiful and awesome blogs out there, know that your efforts ain't in vain, people are actually reading and following your blogs. Keep up!

Is there any of your favourite blog that didn't cone up here or you've got a blog that you want me and others reading this to visit? Kindly share the link in the comment box below, who knows if I might end up getting glued to it. And don't mind what I wrote earlier, there is this joy that flows in my heart when I know someone is reading every little thing I scribble down.

Read, comment, share and keep sharing.

SOURCE: https://www.lifewithtee.com/favourite-blogs-in-nigeria/

Re: My 5 Favourite Nigerian Blogs by Mediapace: 10:18am On Oct 28, 2017
Busted

Sponsored posts on Nairaland

That first blog is yours cool
Re: My 5 Favourite Nigerian Blogs by dalexz4(m): 10:56am On Oct 28, 2017
The likes of www.talkglitz.net , www.mp3bullet.ng , www.amonpointtv.com , www.47vibes.com.ng should be listed in top blogs.
Re: My 5 Favourite Nigerian Blogs by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 28, 2017
i was wondering why only female bloggers you were mentioning, until i visit your website i knew why.
Re: My 5 Favourite Nigerian Blogs by wwwmaster: 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
TechLoy used to be my favorite blog in early 2000s, don't really know what happened to Loy.
Maybe he lost the momentum and enthusiasm.
Re: My 5 Favourite Nigerian Blogs by netsurfer01(m): 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
wwwmaster:
TechLoy used to be my favorite blog in early 2000s, don't really know what happened to Loy.
Maybe he lost the momentum and enthusiasm.

They had problems with funds(hosting and stuffs like that) ... They now use Medium now and TechLoy still exists smiley

TheNigerianInfo.com

(1) (Reply)

Google Has Announced To Kill Its URL Shortener - Read Details / How To Link My Registered And Host Website To / Give Me Keywords Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.