Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,779 members, 7,955,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

Doesn't Open The Word 2010 Document - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Doesn't Open The Word 2010 Document (873 Views)

Word Experienced An Error Trying To Open The File / Help!!!!!!!!!!!! How To Convert .btd To .doc (microsoft Word Document) / Urgent: How Do I Edit Pdf Document On My Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doesn't Open The Word 2010 Document by kingsman89: 11:26am On Oct 28, 2017
The fact that I was up all night writing a text, saving periodically), and then the accident happened that removed all the text, did not notice, saved the document, went to bed, woke up the next morning and realized his mistake. Is it possible somehow to recover the information?
I would be very grateful for any advice.
Re: Doesn't Open The Word 2010 Document by IamOlusa(m): 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2017
You said you didnt saved it and shutdown your system. Let assume you saved and it doesnt open or it's hidden, u still have hope
Re: Doesn't Open The Word 2010 Document by winding: 11:21am On Nov 05, 2017
Hello , you can try to restore using a backup copy of the product , or try to use repair the rtf file to find this free program here : http://www.rtf.repair/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need 320gb Hard Drive / NVIDIA Reveals TITAN V, ‘world’s Most Powerful’ Laptop Graphic Processing Unit ( / Motherboard Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.