Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,494 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Actress Nkechi Emmanuel:nigerian Men Don’t Have What I Want - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Nkechi Emmanuel:nigerian Men Don’t Have What I Want (330 Views)

Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them / Teebillz: Real Men Don’t Shave Their Armpit – Tiwa Savage's Ex-Husband (Pix) / Nigerian Men Don’t Have What I Want – Nkechi Emmanuel (nurse Titi) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Nkechi Emmanuel:nigerian Men Don’t Have What I Want by emmanuel529(m): 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2017

Nollywood Actress, Nkechi Emmanuel who came into limelight following her role as Nurse Titi in Clinic Matters, talked about relationship, her bride price which has been paid by a white man and her new movie in an interview with The Sun.

Nkechi who is wrapping her latest production ‘The Interview’ due for release by the end of this year, disclosed that Nigerian men don’t really have what she wants, hence her romance with a white guy.

Here are excerpts from her interview with The Sun;

Can you briefly tell us about yourself?

My name is Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel, but people call me Nurse Titi, because of my role in Clinic Matters. I am from Anambra State. I am a graduate of History & International Relations from Lagos State University. I am planning to go for my Masters degree either in Film Production or Law.

When did you develop the flair for acting?

It’s been a long time. I would say the talent has been growing, but it took me a while to discover it. I discovered the talent when I was in church and my mum actually supported me. I was 16 then and I went for several auditions. I later went to the National Arts Theatre to make enquiries and I was told to pay certain amount to register. I paid and the whole thing started from there.

What was your first movie as an actress?

It’s ‘When You Are Mine’ and it was a blockbuster. In the movie, I played alongside numerous artistes and that was when I acted as a nurse for the first time. When the movie came out, people said I did well and that was where Mr. Paul Igwe, the producer of Clinic Matters saw me and gave me a chance.

Are you saying you started acting professionally with Clinic Matters?

Before Clinic Matters, I had done some drama series on NTA, but this brought me into limelight.

Is playing the role of a nurse the best you can do?

In fact, I am sick and tired of playing the role of a nurse. I have acted in several movies as a nurse and I keep telling the producers that I am not born a nurse, and that I can do other roles.

more http://emmanuel17.com/2017/10/actress-nkechi-emmanuelnigerian-men-dont-have-what-i-want/
Re: Actress Nkechi Emmanuel:nigerian Men Don’t Have What I Want by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
;Dwhen them no fit find ozband na the talk be this srzly tho if husbands don't come ur way humble urself and ask a guy u like out or go to church at ikotun for deliverance
OK after reading through I discovered that what she wants is green card and British pounds.

(1) (Reply)

Ruggedman To Blackface: "You're A Town Crier" / Bobrisky Regains Freedom. Watch Video He Posted On Snapchat To Tell D Full Gist. / Another Social Media Dramma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.