Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Clash Of The Titans! A Must Watch! - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Clash Of The Titans! A Must Watch! (3096 Views)

Clash Of The Titans? Kunle Afolayan's October 1 And Lancelot Imasuen's Invasion / Wrath Of The Titans Sequeal O Clash Of The Titans / Clash Of The Titans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clash Of The Titans! A Must Watch! by teeluv(m): 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2010
;ets see how it goes. but that classic is still in my head even though d graphics werent all dt,
Re: Clash Of The Titans! A Must Watch! by ogagusps3: 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2010
Saw the today. By far the best movie I've seen this year.
Re: Clash Of The Titans! A Must Watch! by teeluv(m): 3:41am On Apr 17, 2010
saw it today, not a must watch, not a classic only good graphics.
i think its going to be the flop of the year. sam just shot himself in the by doing this avatar,
Re: Clash Of The Titans! A Must Watch! by iice(f): 7:58am On Apr 17, 2010
teeluv:

;ets see how it goes. but that classic is still in my head even though d graphics werent all dt,
Yeah hilarious graphics but awesome movie.

Hahaha. . .told ya not to go in with the Classic in mind, it would ruin it for you.
Re: Clash Of The Titans! A Must Watch! by teeluv(m): 8:41am On Apr 17, 2010
by saying ruining it ure undermining wt i felt after i watched d movie,
i feel like a dude thats heartbroken after my first love, kai, the movie try sha at least e dey rake in money.
Re: Clash Of The Titans! A Must Watch! by obinna5000(m): 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2010
@teeluv
Clash of the Titans (2010) has made $236 million worldwide so far.
Re: Clash Of The Titans! A Must Watch! by iice(f): 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2010
teeluv:

by saying ruining it ure undermining wt i felt after i watched d movie,
i feel like a dude thats heartbroken after my first love, kai, the movie try sha at least e dey rake in money.

lol you'll get over it tongue
I feel you jare.
Now na to turn eye towards prince of persia/iron man 2
Re: Clash Of The Titans! A Must Watch! by obinna5000(m): 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2010
iice:

Now na to turn eye towards prince of persia/iron man 2

Make "Iron Man 2", "Inception" and "Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time" no disappoint o!!!
Re: Clash Of The Titans! A Must Watch! by iice(f): 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2010
Oh and i'm looking forward to Tron too.

@Obinna, my hopes for PoP is not high since i'm a fan of the game. These movies never really get it right. Only a few have tried.
Iron man. . .RDJ can carry the movie. It may not be awesome but he'd make Tony Stark awesome.
Inception - Nolan. 'Nuff said.
Re: Clash Of The Titans! A Must Watch! by obinna5000(m): 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2010
@iice
Tron Legacy is not out till December 2010. [size=3pt]Its too far. [/size]  cheesy

iice:

[color=#9900ff]
@Obinna, my hopes for PoP is not high since i'm a fan of the game. These movies never really get it right. Only a few have tried.

Like the Resident Evil series except for Resident Evil: Apocalypse.

DSTV subscribers can watch the classic 1981 Clash Of The Titans movie today on TCM (channel 109) by 6pm Nigerian time.
Re: Clash Of The Titans! A Must Watch! by iice(f): 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2010
obinna5000:

@iice
Tron Legacy is not out till December 2010. [size=3pt]Its too far. [/size]  cheesy

Like the Resident Evil series except for Resident Evil: Apocalypse.

DSTV subscribers can watch the classic 1981 Clash Of The Titans movie today on TCM (channel 109) by 6pm Nigerian time.

lol yeah i know. But i was waiting for Clash of the Titans since last year tongue

apocalypse? The last one? I only like RE: Regeneration grin
Re: Clash Of The Titans! A Must Watch! by teeluv(m): 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2010
lets keep our fingers crossed for prince or persia, cuz smthng tell me that it mite be another clash of the titans in the making.
as for iron man 2 i hope RDJ doesnt dissapoint me.

Clash of the titans why did you do this to us.
Re: Clash Of The Titans! A Must Watch! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 17, 2010
Utter Bollocks! Sam Worthington just killed his career
Re: Clash Of The Titans! A Must Watch! by obinna5000(m): 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2010
Sam Worthington managed to star in 3 blockbuster movies in a row (Terminator Salvation tongue, Avatar cool & Clash of the Titans (2010) undecided).

Will the streak continue or will this be the end?
Re: Clash Of The Titans! A Must Watch! by teeluv(m): 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2010
lets hope he doesnt turn to buttler.
Re: Clash Of The Titans! A Must Watch! by obinna5000(m): 11:46pm On Apr 18, 2010
@teeluv
I hope so as well.
Since "300", Gerard Butler has not starred in a decent film. Its been from one crap to another. [size=3pt]Except for How to Train Your Dragon & Law Abiding Citizen[/size]
Re: Clash Of The Titans! A Must Watch! by Shaunscot(m): 12:22am On Apr 19, 2010
obinna5000:

@teeluv
I hope so as well.
Since "300", Gerard Butler has not starred in a decent film. Its been from one crap to another. [size=3pt]Except for How to Train Your Dragon & Law Abiding Citizen[/size]

Blasphemy.
Ugly truth was awesome and I loved The Bounty Hunter too.
Not to mention Law Abiding Citizen(Good Story - abit flawed though)
Re: Clash Of The Titans! A Must Watch! by teeluv(m): 12:06pm On Apr 19, 2010
i dont think butler is a comedy/love story kind of person. just imagine telling SAM Worthington to act in a comedy after titans and Avatar. it would just be a dip in his career. or telling denzel to act in a horror movie. i know actors have to adapt to their roles i just think they should which roles they shuld take xcept like we said b4, they have to pay the bills. i think ugly truth didn't really bring out the truth in him, and neither dis law abiding citizen, i feel clive owen would have done better in that movie: could be wrong though. i feel butler is a good actor and he deserves thegood classic parts.
Re: Clash Of The Titans! A Must Watch! by obinna5000(m): 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2010
@Shaunscot
"The Ugly Truth" was somehow manageable. "The Bounty Hunter" was thrash.
Re: Clash Of The Titans! A Must Watch! by Shaunscot(m): 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2010
obinna5000:

@Shaunscot
"The Ugly Truth" was somehow manageable. "The Bounty Hunter" was thrash.
Your Opinion.
I laughed from beginning to end for Ugly Truth.So to me,it was awesome.
And I didnt say The Bounty Hunter was all that.I said I liked it.
My opinion still stays
Re: Clash Of The Titans! A Must Watch! by iice(f): 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2010
@teeluv, i think Butler was aiight in P.S I Love you. . .didn't bother with the Ugly truth or Bounty hunter since i don't like Jen Aniston (passable actress but a one dimensional one) and Heigl is just undecided
Re: Clash Of The Titans! A Must Watch! by teeluv(m): 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2010
i think P.s too was ok.maybe because he didnt show up in sao many scenes. grin grin, but as for bounty hunter and ugly truth men , i just dont know.
Re: Clash Of The Titans! A Must Watch! by iice(f): 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2010
Rofl. . .it could be. I dunno mehn. . .it would prolly be hard for him to top the role of Leonidas undecided
Re: Clash Of The Titans! A Must Watch! by justkunmi(m): 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2010
Be easy on Butler naa. .
Leonaidis is a tough act to follow. Where do you go from makin a movie as huge as 300?

Ugly truth was ugly. Heigl was crap. . Haven't seen Bounty Hunter but errh. .Jen would surely ruin it. .
Re: Clash Of The Titans! A Must Watch! by teeluv(m): 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2010
ok lets take it easy on butler. but he should not take silly roles again oooh.even though we know he has to pay the bill.
loved d accent in P.S though.
Re: Clash Of The Titans! A Must Watch! by obinna5000(m): 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2010
teeluv:

ok lets take  it easy on butler. but he should not take silly roles again oooh.even though we know he has to pay the bill.
loved d accent in P.S though.
AGREED.

@topic
"Clash of the Titans (2010)" story under went too many changes from the 1981 classic and I felt it should have been given another title like either:

- Release the Kraken

- Perseus

- Between gods and men

- Bash of the Titans
Re: Clash Of The Titans! A Must Watch! by teeluv(m): 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2010
at obinna i totally agree with you.
what about
saving argos,
the gods are to blame.
men can be gods,
Re: Clash Of The Titans! A Must Watch! by iice(f): 1:58am On Apr 20, 2010
Una don kolo grin grin
Re: Clash Of The Titans! A Must Watch! by teeluv(m): 10:42am On Apr 20, 2010
kolo key, no b true we talk.

mr ayex na by force to join,
Re: Clash Of The Titans! A Must Watch! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 20, 2010
I saw it in 3D last satuday. Omo, the film was tighttttt! Let me not spoil it sha, lol grin Sam Worthington tried.
Re: Clash Of The Titans! A Must Watch! by iice(f): 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2010
teeluv:

kolo key, no b true we talk.

mr ayex na by force to join,

Some of una titles be like nollywood movies grin . . .Travesty cheesy

Nor mind the heediot spammer angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wura Season 2 (episode 1-93 Added) Nollywood Tv Series / Disney Showcases First Ever True African Film-Queen Of Katwe / What If Cartoons Came To Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.