Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

My Baby Mamas Don't Have Issues With Me Getting Married-oritsefemi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Baby Mamas Don't Have Issues With Me Getting Married-oritsefemi (801 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / Check Out Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of Singer Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila / "Dear Oritsefemi, Please Stop Bleaching" - Fans Advice Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Baby Mamas Don't Have Issues With Me Getting Married-oritsefemi by splendid22(m): 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
Oritsefemi Majemite,simply known as OritseFemi took the music scene by storm when he released his hit tracks “Mercies of the Lord” and “Oleju” which enjoyed massive airplay and an evergreen status in the hearts of music lovers.

The Double Wahala crooner has revealed that his babymamas does not have problem with him getting married. Recall that Oritsefemi recently tied the knots with his PR expert wife, Nabila.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/my-baby-mamas-dont-have-problem-with-me-getting-married-oritsefemi/

In his words: “My baby mamas are lovely, I give kudos to them. I don’t joke with them though I am married. I respect them at all times, the ability for them to support me, always praying for me and not minding that I am not getting married to them . I give kudos to them”.

Re: My Baby Mamas Don't Have Issues With Me Getting Married-oritsefemi by kay29000(m): 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2017
Hmm! Meaning he has more than one baby mama, and then went ahead to marry another woman that is not one of his baby mama's? Okay.
Re: My Baby Mamas Don't Have Issues With Me Getting Married-oritsefemi by Franzinni: 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
That your teenage daughter will become some idiots baby mama too and you dare not have a problem with it ...mkpi!
Re: My Baby Mamas Don't Have Issues With Me Getting Married-oritsefemi by DanseMacabre(m): 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2017
They would naturally be more concerned about their income from baby-mamaing na.

As an octogenarian Laotian retiree once said, 'wetin concern agbero with overload?'
Re: My Baby Mamas Don't Have Issues With Me Getting Married-oritsefemi by Tamarapetty(f): 9:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
i blame the fools that opened their legs.
Re: My Baby Mamas Don't Have Issues With Me Getting Married-oritsefemi by Kobicove(m): 11:10am On Oct 29, 2017
This guy always seems like a common motor park tout to ne...

Truly, there are some things that money cannot buy

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Seyilaw Shares Photo With Busty Ladies At Oritsefemi’s Wedding / Reavealed! The Date Of Headies Award / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Giving Us Chilled Pre-wedding Shoot Vibes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.