Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Watch! Offset Of Migos Finally Proposes To Girlfriend Cardi B [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch! Offset Of Migos Finally Proposes To Girlfriend Cardi B [video] (476 Views)

BBN: Teddya Finally Proposes To Bambam. / Breaking News!!! Davido Finally Proposes To Chioma In London / Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch! Offset Of Migos Finally Proposes To Girlfriend Cardi B [video] by aatrendsmusic: 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
Watch As Offset Of Migos Finally Proposes To Girlfriend Cardi B.

Offset bent a knee in front of nearly 19,000 concert goers at Philly’s Powerhouse show Friday (October 27) night and proposed to his rap star girlfriend Cardi B.

The crowd went nuts once they realized what was happening and understandably, the 25-year-old New York native could barely contain her excitement either as she accepted her man’s proposal in holy matrimony with zero hesitation.

The two have been together since the beginning of the year when they were spotted leaving a Super Bowl event together for the first time in February.

The good news is that she said YES!

Watch the video here >> http://mizikisa.com/gossip/watch-offset-of-migos-finally-proposes-to-girlfriend-cardi-b-video/

Re: Watch! Offset Of Migos Finally Proposes To Girlfriend Cardi B [video] by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
Best year of her life so happy for her.

Waiting for when Trey Songz will propose to me too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G2fyO5ibEE

Singing don't wanna be a playboy....... angry I have waited for too long. Nigga up your game. See all your friends are settling down. grin

(1) (Reply)

Why DON JAZZ Is Single? I Want Him / I Once Ran Out Of A Burning Building To Perform On Stage – Yemi Alade / Proposal Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.