Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

You Call It Facebook, Others Call It Money-book Or Extra Income Book: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Call It Facebook, Others Call It Money-book Or Extra Income Book: (713 Views)

Am Having Double Mind, Is It Money Ritual? / Africans Launch Social Network To Challenge Facebook, Others / Get Any Book Or Online Premium Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Call It Facebook, Others Call It Money-book Or Extra Income Book: by pakpan89(m): 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
YOU CALL IT FACEBOOK, OTHERS CALL IT MONEY-BOOK OR EXTRA INCOME BOOK:

Join us to share sponsored post on your facebook wall and earn N400 per post you share.

You have atleast one of such or maximum of six of such posts to share per day.

That is N2,400 extra income per day for you, for doing what you used to do on Facebook/Social media without getting paid.

HOW DOES THE COMPANY GENERATE THE INCOME?

Advertisers pay the company to advertise their products and services on social media.

The company benevolently shares the revenue with you. Real business with real service.

ALSO - It is also the latest Best place to promote your business to 6,000,000 people on Facebook weekly. Subscription = very cheap at N3,000/month - refundable if not utilized.

Interested, kindly signup on the link given at signature. Welcome.

Re: You Call It Facebook, Others Call It Money-book Or Extra Income Book: by Biodun37: 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
pakpan89:
YOU CALL IT FACEBOOK, OTHERS CALL IT MONEY-BOOK OR EXTRA INCOME BOOK:

Join us to share sponsored post on your facebook wall and earn N400 per post you share.

You have atleast one of such or maximum of six of such posts to share per day.

That is N2,400 extra income per day for you, for doing what you used to do on Facebook/Social media without getting paid.

HOW DOES THE COMPANY GENERATE THE INCOME?

Advertisers pay the company to advertise their products and services on social media.

The company benevolently shares the revenue with you. Real business with real service.

ALSO - It is also the latest Best place to promote your business to 6,000,000 people on Facebook weekly. Subscription = very cheap at N3,000/month - refundable if not utilized.

Interested, kindly signup on the link given at signature. Welcome.

pls. get back through this for call/what'sap :07054512370 for more info on how to join
Re: You Call It Facebook, Others Call It Money-book Or Extra Income Book: by pakpan89(m): 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
BEST place to promote your business to 6,000,000 people every week and also earn atleast N400 daily posting sponsored post/advertisement in your Facebook wall. Subscription = very cheap = N3,000/month - refundable if not utilized.

It is recad media.

Click the link on the signature to join Welcome.
Re: You Call It Facebook, Others Call It Money-book Or Extra Income Book: by hinere(m): 9:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
Pls stop misleading people....its not 400 but now 200 4 facebook and 200 4 twitter. If u don't av twitter account nkor?
I wanted 2 join today but changed my mind when I heard its a new policy by recard media.
Don't want to spoil your market but pls tell people the truth. This country is hard already.
Re: You Call It Facebook, Others Call It Money-book Or Extra Income Book: by hilola(f): 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
Do you have anything to sell, showcase? join the Facebook [url]=https://www./127901391207830/group[/url] and advertise for free.
Re: You Call It Facebook, Others Call It Money-book Or Extra Income Book: by pakpan89(m): 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
hinere:
Pls stop misleading people....its not 400 but now 200 4 facebook and 200 4 twitter. If u don't av twitter account nkor?
I wanted 2 join today but changed my mind when I heard its a new policy by recard media.
Don't want to spoil your market but pls tell people the truth. This country is hard already.
Even if they pay N50, it is still better than burning more than that N50, killing your time, energy on the internet/facebook/twitter and still not earn a dime. Let alone being paid N400 for each post shared to facebook/twitter, which takes you just a click of the mouse. I feel like opening a common sense school for some unrepentant NEGATIVE Nigerians.
Re: You Call It Facebook, Others Call It Money-book Or Extra Income Book: by pakpan89(m): 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
If you do not want to earn the money, this is still best place to advertize your business to 6,000,000 quality people on social media for just N3,000 per month. Is that not good enough?
Re: You Call It Facebook, Others Call It Money-book Or Extra Income Book: by pakpan89(m): 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
Atleast for the four days I have shared 4 posts, I have earned N1,600 as shown attached.

Re: You Call It Facebook, Others Call It Money-book Or Extra Income Book: by pakpan89(m): 10:17am On Nov 04, 2017
Increase

(1) (Reply)

Easter Promo: Get A Professional & Dynamic Website + Social Media Branding / Training On Introduction To Marketing & Customer Service / Cbn Now Empowering Youths, Grab This Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.