Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,527 members, 7,850,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Does God Use Divide And Rule Tactics Against Man? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Use Divide And Rule Tactics Against Man? (739 Views)

3 Nigerian Celebrity Pastors Who Rock And Rule The Beard Gang Family(photos) / Which law will God use to judge the world on the last day / Can God Use You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Use Divide And Rule Tactics Against Man? by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 17, 2010
Hello ladies and gentlemen of the house. Don't you think that God deliberately divided man, his own creation, after realizing the great power that we potentially posses in order that we can be divided and be perpetually weak. It is called divide and rule and powers all through history have used it effectively but the first person to use this tactic is actually God, at the tower of Babel. Read the link below and tell me maybe it is not true.

http://globalthots..com/2010/03/gods-policy-of-divide-and-rule-against.html
Re: Does God Use Divide And Rule Tactics Against Man? by Nobody: 3:57am On Mar 17, 2010
Your first mistake is to assume that the bible god IS God.

There is actually no basis for this assumption. You're simply taking a group of Jews at their word, for reasons best known to you.
Re: Does God Use Divide And Rule Tactics Against Man? by jagunlabi(m): 9:02am On Mar 17, 2010
^^^^ My very thoughts, too.I do not accept that the jewish deity is the creator, so this topic is already moot, as far as i am concerned.
Re: Does God Use Divide And Rule Tactics Against Man? by noetic16(m): 10:21am On Mar 17, 2010
ROSSIKE:

Your first mistake is to assume that the bible god IS God.

There is actually no basis for this assumption. You're simply taking a group of Jews at their word, for reasons best known to you.

who then is God?
Re: Does God Use Divide And Rule Tactics Against Man? by chakula: 10:28am On Mar 17, 2010
God.
Re: Does God Use Divide And Rule Tactics Against Man? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2010
Of course there are different conceptions of God everywhere. But this write up is looking at God from the Judeo- Christian point of view. Because I am also a Christian, so to say.
Re: Does God Use Divide And Rule Tactics Against Man? by Purist(m): 1:32pm On Mar 20, 2010
@topic

Sure He did!

Never mind that the Tower of Babel story is far-fetched anyway. Cock and bull, if you ask me.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do As A Christian? / What Is The Shortest Verse In The King James Version Of The Bible? / The Great Apostasy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.