Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

I Will Appreciate Your Enlightenment On Doing Business With Car45 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Will Appreciate Your Enlightenment On Doing Business With Car45 (1308 Views)

How Genuie And Relaible Is "car45" and "GOOD CAR COMPANY" On Jiji? / Bought A Car Via Car45 / If You Have Ever Taken Your Car To Car45 To Be Sold, Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Appreciate Your Enlightenment On Doing Business With Car45 by yemmit90: 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
Great Nairalanders, i will appreciate your imput or enlightenment on the following.

1. How do people do business with them and make profit.

2. is it a realiable platform to buy and sell cars.

3. what is the advantage and disadvantage of doing business with them.

4. What do one stand to benefit by register with them as a dealer.

5. Is there anything one need to learn or understand before doing business with them.

And most importantly, the strategies requires to do business with them.

Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Sienna 2003 For Installment / Please Help. Mercedes Benz ML350 2010 Key Phob / Price slash** 400k(serious buyer) Mazda 626 For Urgent Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.